No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Usyk Explains Dismissive Stance On Chisora Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
    Aj should fight Pulev and then Usyk and should be allowed to keep his belts if he does that.

Personally I wasn't impressed with Usyk in the Witherspoon fight. Usyk needs to avoid fighting anyone good before the AJ fight.
    There is no one good enough in heavyweight for Usyk worth fighting with except AJ/Wilder/Fury. So what's the point waiting? He should go straight for the title

Comment

Usyk's collision with strength difference between HW and cruiser will be brutal someday. Luckily he's currently under massive protection and will never fight a dangerous strong HW. Chisora would KO him while fight with Parker will end with decision, most probably favourable for Usyk even if he does not deserve it.

Comment

3 months ago I came out and said USYK will be avoided and champs will vacate rather than fight him. He will be the most ducked hw. I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by dariusz View Post
          usyk's collision with strength difference between hw and cruiser will be brutal someday. Luckily he's currently under massive protection and will never fight a dangerous strong hw. Chisora would ko him while fight with parker will end with decision, most probably favourable for usyk even if he does not deserve it.
          lolllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
            Usyk's collision with strength difference between HW and cruiser will be brutal someday. Luckily he's currently under massive protection and will never fight a dangerous strong HW. Chisora would KO him while fight with Parker will end with decision, most probably favourable for Usyk even if he does not deserve it.
            1. Evader Holyfield
            2. Usyk KO'd Bellew brutally>>Bellew kicked the **** out of Haye (twice)>>Haye kicked Chisora's ass
            3. Do you really think that 4-5 kilos difference in weight means something in HW(except in Usyk's case being a faster fighter)?

Comment

Originally posted by kromag View Post
              1. Evader Holyfield
              2. Usyk KO'd Bellew brutally>>Bellew kicked the **** out of Haye (twice)>>Haye kicked Chisora's ass
              3. Do you really think that 4-5 kilos difference in weight means something in HW(except in Usyk's case being a faster fighter)?
              1. roided as hell
              2. Usyk KO'd post-prime old Bellew who KO'd post-prime even older Haye;
              3. yes, there is a difference between strong natural HW and even the best but natural CW.

We shall live, we shall see. I don't rate Usyk highly as HW, that's all. His first HW battle sort of confirms my point.

Comment

How is this even beingdiscussed? chisora is damaged goods. not fit to carry uysk's jockstrap.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  3 months ago I came out and said USYK will be avoided and champs will vacate rather than fight him. He will be the most ducked hw. I was right.

Who ducking him. AJ punk a$$ has no choice but to vacate because the IBF mandatory is due first.

It's works for Eddie because he can always make Joshua vs usyk because they are under the same promotion.

It's a win win for matchroom.

It's a lost for the fans. Undisputed is getting further away

Comment

Another washed up never was for Ustiff. Good job. Good job

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                      Did you see him fight Joe Joyce in semi pro 5 rounder. Handled hes strength and size easily enough, which Joe has in abundance. Chisora hasn't beaten anyone decent. He was outpointed easily by a smallish Kabayal in Monte carlo, he's not generally even a puncher, he never wobbled much smaller Haye at all. In fact i cant think of one in form decent heavy hes taken out with strength and power.
                      Last edited by Mindgames; 01-16-2020, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X