No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I'll just let your words speak for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      That’s no ones fault but gggs he takes the check to the bank, so he better earn that sh.it too. No one told his dumbass to go pro at 35 anyway
      Exactly ppl need to stop acting like it was Canelos obligation to fight GGG years ago when Canelo hadn’t reached his prime yet but ggg was at his best. I hear that way too many times as if it’s anybody but Golovkins fault that he turned pro so late. Any ways that was more about monetary disagreements, so the fact that you ppl think ggg was past it was here more there. The man had plenty of opportunity to take the fight long before the fight was made. He could have took a bit less and better for his legacy and fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        So he did better without the clen ?!?!?!
        How is that possible
        Because the amount he tested positive for was a minuscule amount to small to have any actual benefit.

Comment

• Originally posted by james240 View Post
          Because the amount he tested positive for was a minuscule amount to small to have any actual benefit.
          Yet haters keep mentioning it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Golovkin had one game-plan, and only one gameplan...

it is the same gameplan he used THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE CAREER... hunt, and destroy

if you think that Team Bullshlt would suddenly veer away from...

1) his usual style/gameplan
            2) his obvious strengths

... then you should not be here

STOP..... BEING.... RIDICULOUS..... !!

Canelo's gameplan was to outbox Golovkin, and suck him in to traps... evidenced by what he established in first 3 rounds of that fight

stop being ridiculous... I KNOW, what you guys said before that fight... I KNOW, what YOU expected, and what GOlovkin should have delivered

I KNOW !!

one guy fought his fight, BOTH times... and the other guy could not get his game going... evidenced by, EVERYTHING that you guys expected/predicted... simply did not happen
            No that's never been his only game plan. When he fights someone dangerous he boxes them and softens them up before he commits to an all out attack. He did that against Lemieux and numerous other fighters. He's been critisized in the past for taking his foot off the gas after he hurts the opponent early. Then again I'm not surprised at your comments. You can't process what you see in real time because of your nut hugger filter.

Comment

• Originally posted by james240 View Post
              Just curious here, but what do you think happens to a drug - any drug - after it enters your system?

Do you reckon it stays there at a constant concentration forever? Maybe it hangs around for a few hours till you've got the benfit then disappears all at once? Or maybe it's gradually eliminated so the amount in your system decreases over time towards zero?

Which one do you reckon it might be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Yeah that’s after the fact buddy, I didn’t start with the name calling, y’all weirdos always do. So I clap back.
                Quick question. What name did I call you?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  in the first fight, Plodkin followed Canelo around like a lost puppy

all those misses

no cutting off the ring

none of that trademark bodywork

walking into all those nice clean counters LMAO
                  He followed him around because Canelo ran to the ropes and shelled up. There was no need to cut off the ring because everyone in the building knew where Canelo was going. To say otherwise is ludicrous. Now if Canelo when he got there was outlanding him I would agree. He wasnt. All Golovkin had to do was stay in the outside throw jabs hard ones and soft ones and some hard hooks and straight punches. He piled up points while Canelo foolishly stuck to this strategy against the advice of his corner. Very very low ring IQ on his part and shows that he can't think in the ring. All the time he was moving back and dodging punches was time spent not on offense and adopting a purely defensive posture. Those seconds taken up by this stupid strategy in each round added up. He lost that fight for two reasons. He was facing a superior fighter. Then he compounded it with his tactics. The second fight. His corner must have talked some sense into him because he stayed more in the center of the ring where in the first fight he had some success. Unfortunately he still had huge problems with Golovkin's jab despite working on it leading up to the rematch. Another example of his low ring IQ. In the second fight Golovkin fought where he wanted it, in ring center. Used backwards and lateral movement while never abandoning the ring center and outpointing Canelo again. Canelo got tired and his so called power punches lost
                  Impact and he had to rest between exchanges. Power punches by definition are punches that aren't jabs regardless of the impact they have. His punches later in the fight did not consistently have snap on them. It was a good effort in his part and I give him props for it but he lost the rematch. It was a good fight and Canelo can hold his head up and his fans can sieze on this as a win despite the facts. If I were a Canelo fan and shared the same insanity I would claim it as a victory. Thank God I have my head screwd on straight and haven't slipped to that level of mental incompetance.
                  Last edited by TonyGe; 01-17-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                    Exactly ppl need to stop acting like it was Canelos obligation to fight GGG years ago when Canelo hadn’t reached his prime yet but ggg was at his best. I hear that way too many times as if it’s anybody but Golovkins fault that he turned pro so late. Any ways that was more about monetary disagreements, so the fact that you ppl think ggg was past it was here more there. The man had plenty of opportunity to take the fight long before the fight was made. He could have took a bit less and better for his legacy and fans
                    I believe that September, 2015 or May would have been the ideal time for the first Canelo-GGG fight. Canelo had just beaten Miguel Cotto in May of that year in a showdown for middleweight supremacy (I know, I know, it was at 155 but still) and Golovkin had established himself as the clear #1 threat (GGG also demolished David Lemieux in a unification bout a month later so he was still in prime form). I would have loved to see Canelo-GGG for Mexican Independence Day that year instead of watching Canelo knock James Kirkland's head off in a mismatch.

The next best alternative would have been Cinco De Mayo 2016 with GGG a year younger (34 instead of 35) and Canelo having already established himself at 160.
                    Last edited by emceetns; 01-17-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      in the first fight, Plodkin followed Canelo around like a lost puppy

all those misses

no cutting off the ring

none of that trademark bodywork

walking into all those nice clean counters LMAO
                      Dude how can you watch those 2 fights and really say Canelo won lol...you seem like a pretty knowledgeable and thoughtful guy on some boxing things...just never have understood your take here.

Only 2 fights where I really saw GGG in a tough close fight for the whole fight were against Ouma and Derevychenko.

Comment

Working...
                      X