No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    Most respected boxing people had Canelo winning or agree with the draw. No one respects idiots like Paulie or Teddy Atlas because these dudes have proven to have agendas. In Teddys case he’s just a clout chasing shock jock. I’m pretty sure max and RJJ both thought Canelo won
    yeah the only people with agendas are those pretending that ggg won. everyone that says canelo won has no agenda of course.

Comment

He should've gotten the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        no, ring generalship has nothing to do with the center of the ring, or with variety

ring generalship is your ability to control your opponent... inflicting your style/gameplan on the fight, and negating your opponents style/gameplan

the fact is, Golovkin could not get his game going in either of those fights

I can't believe you said that

cutting off the ring is EXACTLY what Golovkin needed to do in that fight... and the point is, that was supposed to be his main strength... ring-generalship yo

the rounds that Canelo won, he won CLEARLY... in 5 of those rounds, all three judges awarded those 5 rounds to Canelo... which makes the guys who cry about a draw look pretty silly to me

dumbasses like Boxing1013 who insist that Golovkin won 9 rounds in that fight are simply exposing themselves

when Canelo CLEARLY outboxed Golovkin in 5 of those rounds, cutting off the ring is exactly what Golovkin needed to do... there is a damn good reason why Team Golovkin spent the next year of their lives demanding that Canelo stand and fight like a Mexican

following that fight... I have never heard so many fans vehemently proclaim that the judges were wrong, in their first sentence... and then prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that they have no idea how to score a fight, in the second sentence

that shlt was ridiculous

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        There's a lot of superfluous dicta here that I'm not going to address. Speaking to the bold, are you contending that it was not Golovkin's plan to control the center of the ring? Are you contending that it was, in fact, Canelos plan to circle around the edge of the ring, and lay on the ropes, hoping for GGG to come in? And when GGG did not come in, isn't that evidence of Golovkin foiling Canelos game plan by not following Canelo?

The bottom line is that the poster I quoted isn't putting forth a logical argument to support his position. He's merely taking opportunity to call people names.

I don't blame you... it is obvious why

you literally just proved that you have no idea what 1/4 of the official scoring criteria even means...

"the ability to quickly grasp and take advantage of every opportunity offered, the capacity to cope with all kinds of situations which may arise; to foresee and neutralize an opponent’s method of attack; to force an opponent to adopt a style of boxing at which he is not particularly skillful."
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 01-16-2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

GGG won two fights against canelo period.

Comment

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
            GGG won two fights against canelo period.
            Yeah and yo momma is my side chick. End of story!

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              No he ain’t your right
              But from what I’ve seen lately from GGG , I believe Canelo would knock him out
              Sergiy gave him a hell of a fight and we all saw what happened
              That version of Derevychenko would likely give Canelo hell too lol...honestly SD is a terrible matchup for Canelo in the sense that SD is basically as active as GGG, and SD would seemingly just outwork Canelo in a lot of rounds.

Why are we acting like that version of Kov was a tougher fight than that version of SD? We aren't casuals here, we all know what each of those guys has right now lol

Comment

What about the second fight
                What’s your take there
                Canelo was best case tied 4-4 through 8...and lost 9 10 and 11...I always have it 4-4 or 5-3 GGG through 8...and GGG won 3 of the last 4 easily...sorry but anyone saying Canelo won the 2nd one, I just have never seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                  Most respected boxing people had Canelo winning or agree with the draw. No one respects idiots like Paulie or Teddy Atlas because these dudes have proven to have agendas. In Teddys case he’s just a clout chasing shock jock. I’m pretty sure max and RJJ both thought Canelo won
                  Lol...I remember Teddy was strong before the 2nd fight, saying he was picking Canelo to win.

Then...the fight happened...and Teddy scored it basically like I did, and basically like the punch stats show - he had it 8-3-1...Teddy also has never really been a big fan of GGG at all.

I guess anyone who scores the fight for GGG is a secret GGG fan and Canelo hater.

Comment

I totally agree
                    No interest whatsoever in a third instalment
                    Agreed. No interest in 3rd fight. All was discovered within 2 classic wars. The fight should have happened 2 years, even 3 years earlier but The aging slower Champ had something left to beat the prime young challenger as the vast majority agreed. The rematch proved that the young buck had the b@lls to take it to the champ but didn't do enough to get a clear victory. Results have been tainted by performance enhancing drugs, but the old guy can hang his hat and know he was legit. Time has passed. It's done.

Comment

Everyone knows Canelo won both fights.

The interviewer is kinda corny reminds me of that gay dude from fighthype who will moan everything someone he likes says something.
                      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-16-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X