No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I'll just let your words speak for themselves.
    Lol nice find

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      All GGG had going for him was the jab. Nelo took everything else away from him.
      Are you serious? Did you even watch the fight. LOL

Comment

There's a lot of superfluous dicta here that I'm not going to address. Speaking to the bold, are you contending that it was not Golovkin's plan to control the center of the ring? Are you contending that it was, in fact, Canelos plan to circle around the edge of the ring, and lay on the ropes, hoping for GGG to come in? And when GGG did not come in, isn't that evidence of Golovkin foiling Canelos game plan by not following Canelo?

The bottom line is that the poster I quoted isn't putting forth a logical argument to support his position. He's merely taking opportunity to call people names.
        Yeah he's great at name calling but short on common sense.

Comment

More useless dicta. What is your contention regarding the relevant issue at hand, to wit, the respective game plans of each fighter?

Because what I saw was Canelo trying to fight with, and counter Golovkin during the first three or four rounds. Then, at the end of one of those rounds, Canelo began backpedaling and "moving around" the ring. He continued this circling of the ring for several rounds, and lost most of those rounds.

You can either continue with your insults, deflections to the rematch, and childish remarks that are seemingly nothing more than trolling, or you can conduct yourself like an adult and actually give your insights and observation regarding the first fight. Your choice, bud.

Golovkin had one game-plan, and only one gameplan...

it is the same gameplan he used THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE CAREER... hunt, and destroy

if you think that Team Bullshlt would suddenly veer away from...

1) his usual style/gameplan
          2) his obvious strengths

... then you should not be here

STOP..... BEING.... RIDICULOUS..... !!

Canelo's gameplan was to outbox Golovkin, and suck him in to traps... evidenced by what he established in first 3 rounds of that fight

stop being ridiculous... I KNOW, what you guys said before that fight... I KNOW, what YOU expected, and what GOlovkin should have delivered

I KNOW !!

one guy fought his fight, BOTH times... and the other guy could not get his game going... evidenced by, EVERYTHING that you guys expected/predicted... simply did not happen

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Are you serious? Did you even watch the fight. LOL
            Tell me what you saw GGG doing

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              What about the second fight
              What’s your take there
              GGG Lost, kept head hunting like an idiot when he should have been HAMMERING the body for at least the first 5 rounds.

Canelo looked much better in that fight (and IMO he was clean their).

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Golovkin had one game-plan, and only one gameplan...

it is the same gameplan he used THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE CAREER... hunt, and destroy

if you think that Team Bullshlt would suddenly veer away from...

1) his usual style/gameplan
                2) his obvious strengths
                Hunt and destroy...usual style, gameplan, obvious strengths...

Yet GGG in both fights boxed cautiously but effectively behind the jab...as he has done any time he faces a guy who can punch

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  GGG Lost, kept head hunting like an idiot when he should have been HAMMERING the body for at least the first 5 rounds.

Canelo looked much better in that fight (and IMO he was clean their).
                  So he did better without the clen ?!?!?!
                  How is that possible

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                    Hunt and destroy...usual style, gameplan, obvious strengths...

Yet GGG in both fights boxed cautiously but effectively behind the jab...as he has done any time he faces a guy who can punch

in the first fight, Plodkin followed Canelo around like a lost puppy

all those misses

no cutting off the ring

none of that trademark bodywork

walking into all those nice clean counters LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I'll just let your words speak for themselves.
                      Yeah that’s after the fact buddy, I didn’t start with the name calling, y’all weirdos always do. So I clap back.

Comment

Working...
                      X