Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Accuser Sues Kovalev For Failing To Make Settlement Payments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
    Bullchit. Its a he said, she said case. If the man is rich he can settle out of court, instead of the possibility of being convicted.

Lots of guys have been wrongly convincted in cases such as these.
    The 650k is for the civil case not the the criminal case.

Example oj Simpson won criminal case but lost the civil case.

Kovalev settled to avoid the civil case but the criminal case is still pending.

Comment

I just want to let Kovalev know that for 650 000$, he can punch me in the face anytime! Even twice..

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Actually her witness recanted her story and refuses to testify on her behalf, which is why her settlement is so low given the injuries and medical treatment.

And, if you run a court search on her, she's had numerous lawsuits against people with these types of allegations and settled for big bucks in most of them.

Kovalev, married and a known boxer with money, should have known better. He put himself in the situation and now has to deal with the consequences.
        Sad but true, he's the only one to blame for the s##t he's in now. I used to be a big fan of him since the early days, I liked his boxing style and power, but I got pi##ed off with all the stupid things he did after losing to Ward. First drinking vodka day in and day out in the camp, then harassing this Fontz plastic doll (again during the camp!), then being kicked off of a plane (allegedly in very similar circumstances)... Last but not least, the latest dumb statement he released after the KO against Canelo, where he basically admitted that he just fought for the money, not even trying to win a winnable fight...
        Should he have lived up to his nickname rather than tzcrewing things up as he did, he would probably be still undefeated.
        Enough is enough, the Krusher has krushed himself.

Comment

This chick is looney as a toone. That doesn't make it okay to punch her out but I'm taking a wait and see what comes out in court approach.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            I just want to let Kovalev know that for 650 000$, he can punch me in the face anytime! Even twice..
            ) I'd be happy doing the same for half the price and 4 punches... with all those vodka shots he's regularly taking, he'd probably miss my face all the time...
            Last edited by steady_p; 01-15-2020, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Funny, if this was Broner or Tank Davis then this thread would have 4 to 7 pages by now with mostly bigoted and racial epithets posts thrown in every direction!

Lock this commie criminal
              Soviet Stalin style scum away! He’s a hell of a boxer I’ll give him that but that’s where it stops, he’s a pizza chit!

Imagine if this thug did this to your mom, aunt or sister!

Comment

Kovalev is innocent. Where are the pictures doe

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Settling is an admission of guilt.
                  That is 100% false.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                    Kovalev is innocent. Where are the pictures doe

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Funny, if this was Broner or Tank Davis then this thread would have 4 to 7 pages by now with mostly bigoted and racial epithets posts thrown in every direction!

Lock this commie criminal
                      Soviet Stalin style scum away! He’s a hell of a boxer I’ll give him that but that’s where it stops, he’s a pizza chit!

Imagine if this thug did this to your mom, aunt or sister!
                      stfu lame ass s-cumbag, take ur monkey a-ss to dontaos nation of islam boxong with ur racebaiting bulls-hit

Comment

Working...
                      X