Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Accuser Sues Kovalev For Failing To Make Settlement Payments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=saopaulo;20326777]stfu lame ass s-cumbag, take ur monkey a-ss to dontaos nation of islam boxong with ur racebaiting bulls-hit[/QUOTE]

How is this guy not banned??

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      She's had 4 surgeries already trying to repair the injuries Kovalev gave to her and is in half a million dollars of debt due to it.

She got her nose broken on both sides, lacerated lip, severe concussion and broken neck. Kovalev is ****ed. She has a witness there and Kovalev left evidence there of breath mints, condoms and wine he brought from the store right beforehand.
      Wow, you're either a moron or you're convicting Kovalev with no evidence because you don't like him. There is not a jury or DA in the land that could convict based on there being condoms, wine and breath mints in a cabin. Plus, kovalev defense could paint the witness as unreliable once they establish that the witness knew the plaintiff. Nobody can prove these injuries were caused by Sergei. I didn't know one could pursue a civil case until a criminal conviction was established. But then we are talking about commiefornia, so their courts are set up to convict white men who don't hate themselves. The other poster was right, kovalev took his big purse and went back to Russia. He doesn't have to live in Chelyabinsk anymore, because now he can afford the good life in Moscow or St Petersburg

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Settling is an admission of guilt.
        Settling for 8% of your initial claim, doesn't feel like a particularly strong case to me, more like a "let's take what we can" kind of deal.

Comment

I see a surgical incision to fix her spinal injuries.
          You're obviously not smart enough to not believe everything somebody posts, and you certainly do not possess the intelligence to know anything about a surgical procedure.
          For example, that 'scar' which is actually a ligature mark is right over her carotid artery. There is no possible way to perform surgery from the front of the throat in that spot. It would kill her instantly. I don't expect somebody with your background and inherently low intelligence to know something like that, but you shouldn't take something from a rumor mill and run with it. That woman has zero injury to her face and obviously paid somebody to wrap something around her neck to create those marks. You do not have access to conclusive evidence and I guarantee you that kovalev will be acquitted in a court that is definitely not on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Funny how ironic your post is you piece of shît prejudice scumbag, people like you should be sent on a rocket towards the sun!

MODS get this scumbag parasite outta here!!
            No, it doesn't work like that. He has the same freedom of speech and expression as you did in your original racist rant when you called kovalev all types of racial and xenophobic comments. Shall we look back at your original post?
            You leftist ******s are the most hypocritical people in the history of mankind. The double standard has failed for your party and you will suffer next year during the election. I cannot wait.

Comment

But he didn't. Kovalev actually did hurt somebody, and he did it intentionally.
              I mean this is a boxing forum and very unlikely, but what you're saying is total slander. Until he is proven as guilty, saying he is results to nothing short of the above. Now from what I can gather, Kov sounds like a POS who drinks more than he should and allegedly, get's into altercations. However that's a far cry from breaking a girls neck - if he's guilty, i'd be the first one asking for his boxing licence. However condemning a man or a woman prior to trial verdict is pure conjecture.

I saw somebody mentioning Spence earlier in the thread, but we have an admission of guilt from Spence and a freaking video of him crashing the car.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                What’s your problem Nino Brown , chu don’t like a plastic Fugh doll
                Lmfao
                not one that looks like that lmao. but hey when your drunk ya never know..

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
                  not one that looks like that lmao. but hey when your drunk ya never know..
                  Exactly
                  I’m pretty sure all fughed up I’ve done worse

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Exactly
                    I’m pretty sure all fughed up I’ve done worse
                    Lmao same here 👇

Comment

Disgusting criminal

Comment

Working...
                      X