Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Canelo is Fighter of Decade, Not Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Not falling for it? Holy sh-t dude you really are serious. You honestly can't get that is a sarcastic response to his critics.

"Sometimes they say, 'Well, Floyd Mayweather's opponents was handpicked.' That's a good thing," Mayweather said during a conference call with reporters to hype Saturday's world title fight against Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. "I commend my team ... when I sit back and I think about my career, I say 'you know what? I had a cool career. I didn't take any punishment'."If they say these guys were handpicked, they were handpicked to make $40 and $50 and $60 million, then you know what? Keep handpicking them. If they're going to keep paying, keep handpicking them."

I sure hope you didn't go to Penn State because that is a decent university that usually produces intelligent people.

"If they say these guys were handpicked, they were handpicked to make $40 and $50 and $60 million, then you know what? Keep handpicking them. If they're going to keep paying, keep handpicking them."

There's no sarcasm there u dvmb hood boy...he's saying it doesn't matter the level of competition, if the price is right hes gonna take the fight=CHERRY PICKING....the delusion and ******ity of you Floyd fans 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post
      Frazier beat ali the first time...what if he retired right after...we would never actually know that Ali was the better fighter...Floyd fought half the decade and we don't know if he would've lost if he fought the whole decade...that's just basic logic reasoning that Floyd fans don't possess
      He was like 38 when he retired... Ali was like 30 when he lost to frazier.

Comment

Mosley’s opinion is what that matters cuz he was in with both guys.

Canelo clearly deserves fighter of the decade.

Comment

thank you, you just proved my point
          All I proved was that it is utterly ****** for anyone to take what a fighter says literally when he is clearly being sarcastic, while in character, hyping his upcoming fight.

Floyd also says he is TBE-The Best Ever. I am sure you don't take that literally or run with it like you did this.

Comment

"If they say these guys were handpicked, they were handpicked to make $40 and $50 and $60 million, then you know what? Keep handpicking them. If they're going to keep paying, keep handpicking them."

There's no sarcasm there u dvmb hood boy...he's saying it doesn't matter the level of competition, if the price is right hes gonna take the fight=CHERRY PICKING....the delusion and ******ity of you Floyd fans 🙄
            Dumb hood boy? I'm a floyd fan so I must be from the hood. Got it.

Now I understand why you didn't realize this was sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              He was like 38 when he retired... Ali was like 30 when he lost to frazier.
              And your point...Floyd retired when he was about 30 as well lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                All I proved was that it is utterly ****** for anyone to take what a fighter says literally when he is clearly being sarcastic, while in character, hyping his upcoming fight.

Floyd also says he is TBE-The Best Ever. I am sure you don't take that literally or run with it like you did this.
                Floyd has said he is the best ever literally , he said he's better than Ali lol he is 10000% serious.. of course I dont believe it...yea ur a hood boy bc ur logic is shet...he's not sarcastic as my last reply proved it

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Mosley’s opinion is what that matters cuz he was in with both guys.

Canelo clearly deserves fighter of the decade.
                  or maybe what matters more is that mayweather beat both them by a margin of maybe 20 rounds to 4.

Comment

Frazier beat ali the first time...what if he retired right after...we would never actually know that Ali was the better fighter...Floyd fought half the decade and we don't know if he would've lost if he fought the whole decade...that's just basic logic reasoning that Floyd fans don't possess
                    For 20 years you bet against T.B.E. so how's your "logic" working for you?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Pac s fotd, but of course he's not nominated. So nelo is worthy winner.
                      Fought 3 times as much as Floyd risking his life 3 times as much.
                      Floyd s only got 3 decent wins. You can't base a decade off 3 or 4 good wins. It's possible to get lucky 2 or 3 times. It's not possible to get lucky as any times as Nelo got.
                      Floyd s win over nel o and pac can only take you so far
                      You are a Certified T.B.E. Hater & usually wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X