Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Canelo is Fighter of Decade, Not Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post
    Mayweather cherry picks his opponents and fights them either out of the natural weight, with all advantages, or when they're over the hill...I'm not hating, HE LITERALLY ADMITS IT:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...l-Alvarez.html

Yet you fvq tards still defend him...HE ADMITTED IT!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hTwsvJV_A

Comment

Hahahahahahaha no nice try not falling for another way to twist it ..he's saying as long as he makes the most money keep hand-picking them... implying even if they're not the best competition keep cherry picking...shut the fuq up...even when he admits this shet u pvzzies try to manipulate the truth...he said it that's it nothing more , nice try... ignoring the truth is DELUSION aka Floyd Mayweather worshipers
      You hurting inside
      When you can beat everyone what does it matter?

Comment

Originally Posted by the big dunn
        not falling for it? Holy sh-t dude you really are serious. You honestly can't get that is a sarcastic response to his critics. .

"sometimes they say, 'well, floyd mayweather's opponents was handpicked.' that's a good thing," mayweather said during a conference call with reporters to hype saturday's world title fight against mexico's saul "canelo" alvarez. "i commend my team ... When i sit back and i think about my career, i say 'you know what? I had a cool career. I didn't take any punishment'."if they say these guys were handpicked, they were handpicked to make $40 and $50 and $60 million, then you know what? Keep handpicking them. If they're going to keep paying, keep handpicking them."

thank you, you just proved my point
        Dude, stop playing yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          For 20 years you bet against T.B.E. so how's your "logic" working for you?
          Nope just when he started cherry picking as he himself says:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...l-Alvarez.html

Comment

Originally Posted by The Big Dunn
            Not falling for it? Holy sh-t dude you really are serious. You honestly can't get that is a sarcastic response to his critics.

"Sometimes they say, 'Well, Floyd Mayweather's opponents was handpicked.' That's a good thing," Mayweather said during a conference call with reporters to hype Saturday's world title fight against Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. "I commend my team ... when I sit back and I think about my career, I say 'you know what? I had a cool career. I didn't take any punishment'."If they say these guys were handpicked, they were handpicked to make $40 and $50 and $60 million, then you know what? Keep handpicking them. If they're going to keep paying, keep handpicking them."

I sure hope you didn't go to Penn State because that is a decent university that usually produces intelligent people.

"If they say these guys were handpicked, they were handpicked to make $40 and $50 and $60 million, then you know what? Keep handpicking them. If they're going to keep paying, keep handpicking them."

There's no sarcasm there u dvmb hood boy...he's saying it doesn't matter the level of competition, if the price is right hes gonna take the fight=CHERRY PICKING....the delusion and ******ity of you Floyd fans 🙄
            You using code words....That's a b!tch move.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Mosley’s opinion is what that matters cuz he was in with both guys.

Canelo clearly deserves fighter of the decade.
              Cut it out, Mosely is a golden boy employee..

Comment

Hahahahah I send u proof and u send me garbage...typical these dvmb hood boyz

Comment

Floyd has said he is the best ever literally , he said he's better than Ali lol he is 10000% serious.. of course I dont believe it...yea ur a hood boy bc ur logic is shet...he's not sarcastic as my last reply proved it
                  T.B.E. got you crying in the corner of your room

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Originally Posted by the big dunn
                    not falling for it? Holy sh-t dude you really are serious. You honestly can't get that is a sarcastic response to his critics. .

"sometimes they say, 'well, floyd mayweather's opponents was handpicked.' that's a good thing," mayweather said during a conference call with reporters to hype saturday's world title fight against mexico's saul "canelo" alvarez. "i commend my team ... When i sit back and i think about my career, i say 'you know what? I had a cool career. I didn't take any punishment'."if they say these guys were handpicked, they were handpicked to make $40 and $50 and $60 million, then you know what? Keep handpicking them. If they're going to keep paying, keep handpicking them."

Dude, stop playing yourself out.
                    "If they say these guys were handpicked, they were handpicked to make $40 and $50 and $60 million, then you know what? Keep handpicking them. If they're going to keep paying, keep handpicking them."

Please point out the sarcasm in this.
                    He's literally saying it doesn't matter the what the level of competition is, as long as the price is right he'll fight- CHERRY PICKING

Comment

Hahahahah I send u proof and u send me garbage...typical these dvmb hood boyz
                      You didn't send ANY "proof" You just mad T.B.E. Ruled Boxing
                      Last edited by j.razor; 01-14-2020, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X