Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Canelo is Fighter of Decade, Not Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Jedi Vader
    Pac didn't like adversity. His CW of De La Hoya, Cotto and Margarito is evidence of that.

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Are you thinking your smart with this reply clever clogs?
    Pac fought another 10 years after these fights, are you sure you know what your saying? In 8 divisions. Are you sure you know what your saying? Delete your post please. I'll pretend I didn't see it and then.I'll delete this post.
    I'm a fair man
    Bullshet, you just don't want anyone to see that

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      hold on....

this is when Mosley was asked who is FOTD...

this is minutes later, when Mosley was reminded that Mayweather is eligible...

the writer was... premature
      Good catch!

Comment

Pac or Money May are my choices.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Good catch!

I have a funny feeling that I just plssed in someones cereal

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
            I have to agree with Shane, Canelo is fighter of the decade.

It would either have to be Canelo or Pacquiao.
            lol, Pacquiao got knocked out cold after getting gift decisions vs Marquez (who could barely land a glove on Floyd in 12 rounds), lost to Bradley, lost to Jeff Horn, schooled by Floyd.

Fighter of the decade? LOL - pour some salt water on those wounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              GGG not only wanted to beat Canelo, he wanted to destroy his image in the eyes of Mexicans! I think that went too far for Canelo! If GGG ducks Andrade, and fights Kamil Szeremeta, even when Andrade is his stablemate, then I know he's washed up, and never deserves to fight Canelo again!
              Its clearly personal for Canelo so yea I suspect you are right. That whole "Mexican style" bs seemed a bigger statement for Canelo & many fans than who won the most rounds of which again most thought GGG won more....again.

And I can't fault GGG too much whatever he does. I think he was likely past prime by the time he got the first Canelo fight so we will never know if he never got his opportunity to show how good he was or if he was just a figment of HBO's hype & promotion of him.

GGG's in the biggest checks for the least risk stage of his career now basically. He's for sure past prime now. I actually commend him on fighting SD. That wasn't a bs opponent. Fighting a bs guy or two while he awaits a yay or nay from DAZN on them making the fight they wanna make makes sense at his age & with what he's proven already. If you are a GGG fan I get not giving too many f#cks about these bs guys but boxing is a mix of sport & business in our era unlike in any other era. And the business side says let's see what goes down with DAZN making the Canelo 3 fight before we take too much risk.

That said I think GGG is ripe for the picking. I was picking SD to beat him & some thought he shoulda gotten the nod. So idk if bs opponents are THAT bs these days for GGG. Also I see Andrade as waaaaaay overrated. Some will give GGG verbal high fives if he fights him. I won't be one of them. I think it's more likely GGG "exposes”, as the dumb mfers love to say, Andrade as the paper tiger he is than Andrade "exposes" an aged GGG.

Comment

Spoken like a true company man.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jedi Vader
                  Pac didn't like adversity. His CW of De La Hoya, Cotto and Margarito is evidence of that.

Bullshet, you just don't want anyone to see that
                  Floyd didn't want the nel o fight to be a great win, he needed the cw just to keep unbeaten record and win. I mean he was a fight or two away from retirement why not just fight the kid at 154, it's not as if he had a career to prolong he was going to retire soon after, wanted no adversity floyd?
                  Pac wanted another 10 years of adversity and he fights much more than Floyd so nobody would begrudge Pac that!
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 01-14-2020, 03:42 PM.

Comment

On video Nelo has ONE loss. The next closest to beat him was Lara but Lara gave that fight up. Nelo clearly outboxed golovkin in the 1st fight too (cuz I know you think Nelo lost to him).
                    I don’t get how the same person can say Lara beat Canelo and GGG beat Canelo in their first fight??? If you favor the better pure boxer then stick with the same judging. Too have Lara winning AND GGG tells me they’re hypocrites and just don’t like Canelo....

Comment

• Madaina beat Mayweather paid off judges help Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X