No announcement yet.

Nsb pick em 2020 masterthread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
    Finally I'd like to extend a warm welcome to new player Tatabanya, debuting with a more than respectable 3 correct picks including 1 perfect. Welcome to the game, man, and good to have you with us.
    Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated!

Looking forward to get humiliated in the upcoming weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
      ALSO, can I just say, huge congrats to anybody who picked Gonzalez!
      Think that I picked it perfect here, but included the same pick in a losing parlay where money counted

IDKSAB (where "B" stands for "Betting").

Comment

• I had initially picked ole gonzalez as KO since yafai has a habit of fading late, however i decided against it on recent form Ah well, i'll get another x5 in july

Comment

• Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
          I had initially picked ole gonzalez as KO since yafai has a habit of fading late, however i decided against it on recent form Ah well, i'll get another x5 in july
          You better think about using it soon before you get owned with your mouth open. Watcha waiting for with that, kiddo? You saving it for a rainy day? Lol.

Hurry and use it on a good one so that you can boost yourself from top 50 to maybe 45.. 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            You better think about using it soon before you get owned with your mouth open. Watcha waiting for with that, kiddo? You saving it for a rainy day? Lol.

Hurry and use it on a good one so that you can boost yourself from top 50 to maybe 45.. 😂
            I used it! I just went with the decision instead of the KO.

Hahah i'm biding my time in the top 10, though I clearly need to work on my outcome predictions, winners i've just about got down!

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Hurry and use it on a good one so that you can boost yourself from top 50 to maybe 45.. ��
              Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
              I used it! I just went with the decision instead of the KO.

Hahah i'm biding my time in the top 10, though I clearly need to work on my outcome predictions, winners i've just about got down!
              No doubt that despite your two entirely different styles you're both getting the results in terms of hit % but you could probably both sharpen up your precision a little. Right now by my estimates when you figure in the unused multipliers it really is wide open at the top with anyone in the top 9 or so places within easy reach of the top coupla spots... if they use their multipliers effectively.

And you might do too much talking Finito, but you did make it to the top slot so you certainly ain't all hot air. Now let's see whether you can hold onto it...
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-04-2020, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• i actually picked ol Chocolito. Maybe the best move to date!! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                  No doubt that despite your two entirely different styles you're both getting the results in terms of hit % but you could probably both sharpen up your precision a little. Right now by my estimates when you figure in the unused multipliers it really is wide open at the top with anyone in the top 9 or so places within easy reach of the top coupla spots... if they use their multipliers effectively.

And you might do too much talking Finito, but you did make it to the top slot so you certainly ain't all hot air. Now let's see whether you can hold onto it...
                  Do we get another X5 in July?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Do we get another X5 in July?
                    Yup. July 1st or thereabouts.

Comment

• Finitox has bombarded the contest with his multipliers and gotten into first place.

That's great and all, but we are only in March and he is running through those multipliers awfully fast. Soon he won't be able to hide behind them or use them as a crutch to artificially pump up his points total.

Then we'll see what's what.

Comment

Working...
                      X