Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr. vs. Nyambayar Tops SHO Tripleheader, Feb. 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping Rigo can get another title....every win matters at his age.

Comment

Thought Rigo fight was cancelled for good, glad they just pushed it back to this card

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
        Showtime coming with the busy schedule.
        They have quantity but not necessarily quality.

Comment

Nyambayar is a beast. Russell is getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Come on Tug! Take that WBC belt, then go unify.
            Yeah I like Ground Hog Gary but he only fights once a year so I prefer a more active Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              Nyambayar is a beast. Russell is getting it.
              He seems super green? What’s the scoop on him? Yes I can read wiki and all that but I prefer real ppls opinions

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Hoping Rigo can get another title....every win matters at his age.
                stepping down it weight is a GREAT thing. He was too small for those other classes.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  They must have used a big portion of their budget on Wilder last year. Now that he's on FOX, it seems like they can spend more on other cards.

That's my speculation at least.
                  And that's a great thing! Showtime won't allow Deontay to hold their budget hostage for the year. Now they can use that money to do a ton of great non PPV cards, and FOX will probably be doing the big Deontay, Pac and Spence PPVs. That's a great thing for American boxing fans. Boy, if Showtime is going out of business, can someone please tell S. Espinoza!

Comment

Been looking forward to Tug/Russell since Tug won the eliminator. Sucks he had to wait 10 months for Russell to fight again.

Looking forward to this whole card so far. Fun night!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      He seems super green? What’s the scoop on him? Yes I can read wiki and all that but I prefer real ppls opinions
                      I've been high on Tug for a while (He's been in my sig now for over a year) He's very technically talented and punches hard. My concern is though that he won the final eliminator for this belt 13 months ago, and has just been waiting for the fight.

here's a look against a mutual opponent that him and GRJ had.

Tug's olympic silver was from losing to Robeisy Ramirez in a close fight IIRC.
                      Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-06-2020, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X