Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Canelo's Fighting Old Guys On Their Way Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half true... But Shudnt be coming from a guy who hasnt fought anybody

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Yes, even Andrade's nickname strikes fear in the hearts of his potential opponents. That is why they are all ducking him.
      Kovi is washed up

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Jacobs was old??? And he PUNKED the SHT our Charlo. Charlo don’t want that work!!!!

It’s on YouTube Jacobs right up in his face. Man some fat chick robbed dem Charlo Bro’s so they can’t be that bright
        Oh Shit! I totally forgot about you. All I know is that Canelo ducked Jermall Charlo once he became his mandatory challenger by accepting that bogus WBC Franchise title.

Comment

Can't blame Andrade for calling out Canelo ($$$), but I wouldn't shame Canelo's resume when Andrade's resume is paper thin. Andrade should pressure his promoter to get him more than 1 or 2 fights a year (2 in 2019, 1 in 2018, 2 in 2017) and get him fights with better known B level guys (Murata, Horn, Liam Smith, Liam Williams).

Comment

Andrade = Captain obvious. Anyone who disagrees hasn't been paying attention to Canelo's career for the past several yrs.

Comment

Demetrius andrade is right if canelo fight with demetrius or the russian guy that fought with triple ggg he not will be champion in this time

Comment

Andrade beat someone like Jacobs than talk Canelo

Comment

“Canelo’s fighting old guys on their way out,” Andrade told BoxingScene.com recently. “It’s like, ‘Let me fight ‘Krusher’ at 40 years old, since he’s done.’ ”

Andrade... I DARE you to jump to 175 and fight Kovalev !!

aight then STFU

Andrade gets squashed by Kovalev at 175

some of these fighters say dumb shlt... just like casual-fans

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Andrade = Captain obvious. Anyone who disagrees hasn't been paying attention to Canelo's career for the past several yrs.

Andrade is full-of-shlt... just like you

Canelo, AND KOVALEV... would squash him like a bug

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Andrade is full-of-shlt... just like you

Canelo, AND KOVALEV... would squash him like a bug
                      being full if s*** is the old ass man who made a bet, lost, and refuses to honor the bet.

Too bad canelo didn't have the same confidence in himself as you do in him. He chose to wait to see what happened with old washed up Kovalev vs Yarde instead of unifying at 160 vs andrade. Then made lame excuses about how boring andrade is and the proceeded to have an extremely boring fight vs Kovalev which also followed his boring fight vs Jacobs.

Oh, And the version of Kovalev that Canelo fought wouldn't have squashed anyone. He was fighting to conserve energy and not tire since he's an old man that was fighting on no rest. There are junior middleweights that would've stopped that Kovalev. Hell, Pre car crash spence probably stops that version of Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X