Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLD ON! Wilder Has A Metal Rod In His Hand? WTF HOW IS THIS LEGAL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DW was sleeping people way before the Wolverine Mutant operation took place.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      PAINFUL Deontay Wilder reveals he broke his arm and had surgery prior to Tyson Fury fight
      https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...ry-tyson-fury/

Twelve weeks before camp I broke my [right] arm,” Wilder told a group of reporters on the streets of LA, adding: “We kept that a secret.''

Good thing you have a waterproof keyboard or your tears would have mucked it up

Crying over 1 fight IronFist fight
      Thank you I've said this too but no one listens to the new guy who speaks with logic CLEARLY without nuts in his mouth. This **** is literally funny especially if these guys are serious . Everyone has an agenda except for a few people from what I see so far . People need to stop being bias against their favorite fighters advisories, and better yet dont use bias for your favorite fighters either . Iam far from a wilder fan but I gotta stick up for him in this one .

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
        Thank you I've said this too but no one listens to the new guy who speaks with logic CLEARLY without nuts in his mouth. This **** is literally funny especially if these guys are serious . Everyone has an agenda except for a few people from what I see so far . People need to stop being bias against their favorite fighters advisories, and better yet dont use bias for your favorite fighters either . Iam far from a wilder fan but I gotta stick up for him in this one .
        Boxing has the shlttiest fans (% wise) in all of sports. Crying comes easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          DW was sleeping people way before the Wolverine Mutant operation took place.
          Exactly liahovich was the same level as stiverne was in the rematch lol .....he got starched bad .too..that was pre surgery .as I've said many times here the pins in the hand ( they arent ****ing rods guys look at the pics , but it doesnt surprise me some of these cats are referring to pins as rods lol ....a little play on words for you haters
          Last edited by NORMNEALON; 01-06-2020, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Fury should be allowed some metal in his gloves to even things up.

Comment

Given the metal is nowhere near the knuckle, i don't think this is in any way making him punch harder. However I would argue it's artificially extended his ability to continue to throw right hands without any restriction, as his hand is far harder to break now. Replacing a weaker material (bone), for 316 stainless steel, is certainly going to increase the structural integrity of a hand! Quite remarkable actually

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
                Exactly liahovich was the same level as stiverne was in the rematch lol .....he got starched bad .too..that was pre surgery .as I've said many times here the pins in the hand ( they arent ****ing rods guys look at the pics , but it doesnt surprise me some of these cats are referring to pins as rods lol ....a little play on words for you haters
                Reading their sob stories brings me joy

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Fury will need a hell of a lot more than metal armS to hurt someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                  Given the metal is nowhere near the knuckle, i don't think this is in any way making him punch harder. However I would argue it's artificially extended his ability to continue to throw right hands without any restriction, as his hand is far harder to break now. Replacing a weaker material (bone), for 316 stainless steel, is certainly going to increase the structural integrity of a hand! Quite remarkable actually
                  Agreed 100%the pins will make the old injury harder to break , but the rest of the hand that isnt structurally as sound can actually be more vulnerable to breaks / fractures because if this . It's simple physics , especially in the face , after my right orbital bone was fixed , the left side was more vulnerable is what the doctors told me . I believe this is exactly what happened to kell brook aswell .

Comment

I beg to differ, the shot he put tyson down with in round nine was a left hook on the head

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Paulie Malignaggi already has. He has bad hands also and have had similar procedures performed on him as Deontay Wilder. His right hand are full of screws and metal titanium to keep his hands from refracturing. Yet he still can't punch a lick.

Comment

Working...
                      X