Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Loma fans react when Teofimo KO’s him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the rest (that you wanted to ignore) say for l0m0?[/QUOTE]

I didn’t ignore anything. I never said he was tbe or that he never lost.

“L0m0”? You realize how dumb that is? Man child haha - Please kill your self, thanks.

Comment

• Loma might rearrange Teo’s nose

Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        neither guy will get credit for win. Lomachenko wins and they will say Lopez was green and not ready. Lopez wins and they will say Lomachenko is a natural fw, has injured shoulder or is "old". Prepare for the bs from both sides
        There will always be those who make those excuses; Knowledgeable fans know the truth though. Loma is at his peak or slightly past it at worst while Teo is ascending. This is actually the perfect time for them to fight. 2017 would have been too early for Lopez and 2023 would be too late for Loma. Awesome timing for this matchup if it happens in April, 2020 as expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Your the one that said Tank just got to the division and that Loma would chicken out
          Right ?
          So why the Fugh is Tank willing to fight Leo when he can go up against Loma ( the puzzy according to you )
          Let’s see how you wiggle your azz out of this one
          You’d have to be a fool or a jrazor to bet against Floyd
          You know with all the advantages he’s had against his opponents
          I don’t bet with my heart , that’s how you lose from the get go but wtv
          Yeah cuz ya'll keep repeating how Tank ducked l0m0 & now that Tank is at 35 l0m0's team talking bout moving down to 30. Tank even said in his last post fight interview that he would do 30 AND 35, I think that was a shot at l0m0. We know l0m0 can't take the heat at 35 (& ya'll making up shet saying he's too small FOH) so he wants to move back down & l0m0 already ducked Devin twice at 35 while surrendering the belt too, what a wuss

The reason Tank wants Leo is to build his popularity to generate more money & probably to get the upper hand in negotiating with l0m0 if they fight just like they doing to Bud right now. Don't be salty if Tank gets the bigger piece of the pie too.

I don't bet against T.B.E. & he was the one who usually had the disadvantage. Ya'll mad & made that shet up about him having the advantage all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Yeah cuz ya'll keep repeating how Tank ducked l0m0 & now that Tank is at 35 l0m0's team talking bout moving down to 30. Tank even said in his last post fight interview that he would do 30 AND 35, I think that was a shot at l0m0. We know l0m0 can't take the heat at 35 (& ya'll making up shet saying he's too small FOH) so he wants to move back down & l0m0 already ducked Devin twice at 35 while surrendering the belt too, what a wuss

The reason Tank wants Leo is to build his popularity to generate more money & probably to get the upper hand in negotiating with l0m0 if they fight just like they doing to Bud right now. Don't be salty if Tank gets the bigger piece of the pie too.

I don't bet against T.B.E. & he was the one who usually had the disadvantage. Ya'll mad & made that shet up about him having the advantage all the time.
            Are you fughin hallucinating
            Loma said Lopez and then he wants Stank

Comment

• Originally Posted by j.razor
              No, rigo didn't turn down the fight. It was bob who didn't want to pay Rigo & he didn't want l0m0 to meet at a catchweight & I never said ANYTHING about me having a problem with catchweights.

Try again.

Originally posted by UNBIASED BOXING View Post
              LMAO

This fool is revising history even though I know he's seen this video or mentions of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgfb...=youtu.be&t=55

Can't wait to see how our favorite poster j.razor shifts the goalposts this time.

Or is he going to finally man up and admit he was wrong and stop blaming everything on the European/White boxer for once?

I can't wait to hear how he spins this **** when it's straight from Rigo himself, LOL.
              He didn't "pull out" they were trying to negotiate & LIKE I SAID READ ABOVE

TRY AGAIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by emceetns View Post
                Honestly there is no guarantee that the fight would be there in three years. What if Loma and/or Lopez were to lose before then? What if Loma were to retire sooner than expected?

I love the fact that Teo wants to face a prime Lomachenko instead of waiting him out like Canelo did with GGG. That way he will get full credit if he wins and it's not the end of the world if he loses.
                That's straight bullshet. That narrative is media created. 1 year is NOT "waiting out". The ONLY one who waited out was golovkin for Nelo his whole career

Comment

• Originally Posted by j.razor
                  l0m0 got put on his ass by a WEAK puncher who has BEEN K.O.'d multiple times BEFORE l0m0 stopped him, tagged by Tank's leftovers & beat by a fighter with a dozen losses

Originally posted by LacingTheGloves View Post
                  Except Pedraza landed more punches on Davis than he did Loma for 12 rounds. What does that say? Fairly obvious. Loma’s + - is the highest in boxing with Crawford coming in second.
                  What does the rest (that you wanted to ignore) say for l0m0?

Oh & what does l0m0's face say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmMRDaSfLl4

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    neither guy will get credit for win. Lomachenko wins and they will say Lopez was green and not ready. Lopez wins and they will say Lomachenko is a natural fw, has injured shoulder or is "old". Prepare for the bs from both sides
                    There's more excuses for l0m0 who's supposed to be some kind of "matrix" or "hi tech"

Comment

• Originally posted by LacingTheGloves View Post
                      What does the rest (that you wanted to ignore) say for l0m0?
                      I didn’t ignore anything. I never said he was tbe or that he never lost.

“L0m0”? You realize how dumb that is? Man child haha - Please kill your self, thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'll red rum you before I kill myself. You l0m0 fans are such Twinkies

Comment

Working...
                      X