Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Loma fans react when Teofimo KO’s him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The exchanges between MulaKo and j.razor are fascinating! It keeps us all reading this thread. And with the addition of Boxingisgreat to the conversation, the exchange has intensified.

This is some really intriguing discourse! I am interested to see how this conversation develops.

Will they reach a resolution? Will one ask to meet another one to fight? Will j.razor use more acronyms? The suspense is killing all of us!

Keep it up boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Oh but don’t worry about that razor , cause he ain’t fighting Loma
      He’s going to take on big bad LSC
      Cause that makes sense right
      Tell me , what’s the difference between Tank and GGG: absolutely nothing
      C’mon razor , you see the similarities
      And by the way Fugh TBE
      You act like I'm sweatin' Tank. Where did that come from? I don't have confidence in Tank if Tank doesn't have confidence in himself as we seen when T.B.E. tried to make the fight & T.B.E. must of hurt your pockets with all the bets you did against him

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
        The exchanges between MulaKo and j.razor are fascinating! It keeps us all reading this thread. And with the addition of Boxingisgreat to the conversation, the exchange has intensified.

This is some really intriguing discourse! I am interested to see how this conversation develops.

Will they reach a resolution? Will one ask to meet another one to fight? Will j.razor use more acronyms? The suspense is killing all of us!

Keep it up boys!
        LMAO...I don't think its that serious but I did try to get crisjs to meet me in the ring & record us boxing to show him I have boxed BUT of course he didn't want to, he was talking about paying his flight & all that when he says he travels to all the fights & fights do happen around my way which he can easily attend & see me.

Comment

• They'll say Lomachenko is to small and somehow find a way to blame Gervonta Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            You act like I'm sweatin' Tank. Where did that come from? I don't have confidence in Tank if Tank doesn't have confidence in himself as we seen when T.B.E. tried to make the fight & T.B.E. must of hurt your pockets with all the bets you did against him
            Your the one that said Tank just got to the division and that Loma would chicken out
            Right ?
            So why the Fugh is Tank willing to fight Leo when he can go up against Loma ( the puzzy according to you )
            Let’s see how you wiggle your azz out of this one
            You’d have to be a fool or a jrazor to bet against Floyd
            You know with all the advantages he’s had against his opponents
            I don’t bet with my heart , that’s how you lose from the get go but wtv

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              No, rigo didn't turn down the fight. It was bob who didn't want to pay Rigo & he didn't want l0m0 to meet at a catchweight & I never said ANYTHING about me having a problem with catchweights.

Try again.
              LMAO

This fool is revising history even though I know he's seen this video or mentions of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgfb...=youtu.be&t=55

Can't wait to see how our favorite poster j.razor shifts the goalposts this time.

Or is he going to finally man up and admit he was wrong and stop blaming everything on the European/White boxer for once?

I can't wait to hear how he spins this **** when it's straight from Rigo himself, LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Agreed. I’d love to see this fight; but if I were Lopez’s manager, I’d like to wait maybe three years, at least.
                Honestly there is no guarantee that the fight would be there in three years. What if Loma and/or Lopez were to lose before then? What if Loma were to retire sooner than expected?

I love the fact that Teo wants to face a prime Lomachenko instead of waiting him out like Canelo did with GGG. That way he will get full credit if he wins and it's not the end of the world if he loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by emceetns View Post
                  Honestly there is no guarantee that the fight would be there in three years. What if Loma and/or Lopez were to lose before then? What if Loma were to retire sooner than expected?

I love the fact that Teo wants to face a prime Lomachenko instead of waiting him out like Canelo did with GGG. That way he will get full credit if he wins and it's not the end of the world if he loses.
                  All good points. Life is uncertain. But one has to expect both fighters to still be active in three years, especially Teofimo. As for losses, I think you’ve already answered that question. Both these men are good enough that people will still want to see them fight. Anyway, I’m happy to see them go at it right now. I’m only saying that it would probably be in Lopez’s best interests to fight Vasyl down the line.

Comment

All good points. Life is uncertain. But one has to expect both fighters to still be active in three years, especially Teofimo. As for losses, I think you’ve already answered that question. Both these men are good enough that people will still want to see them fight. Anyway, I’m happy to see them go at it right now. I’m only saying that it would probably be in Lopez’s best interests to fight Vasyl down the line.
                    It would definitely benefit Lopez to wait on the Lomachenko fight, however his mouth wrote the check and like you I am happy to see Teo try to cash it. May the best man win and get full credit for the victory with no excuses (i.e. Lopez was too green, Loma was too old, ect.)

Comment

Teo can't wait for 3 years because his body will have outgrown a match with Loma at that time, they are already looking at 140 in the very near future, so it was now or never and he has decided to go for greatness, can only applaud him for that

Comment

Working...
                      X