Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Unified in 20 Fights, Wilder Has Not in 40 - Why Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    whatever his motives were, he turned down 100 million after screaming for months that all he cares about is getting the fight made

he's the sole reason this fight didn't happen. not hearn , not aj - him. finkel and haymon made him look like a damn fool
    No they didn’t. Professionals turn down deals all the time.

Some posters are making a bigger deal than it is because it’s wilder and haymon.

Most of these same dip****s were ok with manny turning down the most he ever made.

People just want AJ to have all the advantages like he does every fight. Sorry but that won’t happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No they didn’t. Professionals turn down deals all the time.

Some posters are making a bigger deal than it is because it’s wilder and haymon.

Most of these same dip****s were ok with manny turning down the most he ever made.

People just want AJ to have all the advantages like he does every fight. Sorry but that won’t happen.
      of course we are making a big deal out of it because other than fury no boxer run his mouth and contradicts himself as much as wilder

if he made as much or more than he would have had he taken this deal than his decision would be somehow justified. but he hasn't

the man is a clown in the eyes of boxing fans around the world

Comment

• This guy is obsessed. He still has the hots for Deontay Wilder! His fixation with Wilder is what cost him his titles and fight to Andy "The fat ass" Ruiz.

Comment

of course we are making a big deal out of it because other than fury no boxer run his mouth and contradicts himself as much as wilder

if he made as much or more than he would have had he taken this deal than his decision would be somehow justified. but he hasn't

the man is a clown in the eyes of boxing fans around the world
          If Wilder had accepted DAZN's deal he would have been set back by Joshua losing to Ruiz. If the fight happens now Deontay is going to get a 50/50 purse split.

I'd say he made the right move.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
            See that’s what I hate.....

If you say you like someone then you CANNOT be objective.

I think Wilder ALSO padded his stats knocking out BUMS at the beginning but give him a BREAK.....

He really wasn’t ready...

He was NOT A BOXER......

He was learning his craft. I am just saying the last few years he has found himself and I DONT BELIEVE HE IS AFRAID TO FIGHT ANYONE....

PUNCHERS, BOXERS, DANCERS.....

ANYONE!!!

Just my opinion
            Finally you admit Wilder's padded resume
            Gotta give you props on this post
            Lolololol

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              If Wilder had accepted DAZN's deal he would have been set back by Joshua losing to Ruiz. If the fight happens now Deontay is going to get a 50/50 purse split.

I'd say he made the right move.
              this argument is the most ret@rded ish ever

do wilder & co have a crystall ball and predicted joshua would lose to ruiz? no, joshua beating ruiz was a foregone conclusion to everyone

him and his team were piggybacking off of joshua's name for over a year until they had their bluff called

they played wilder fans like damn children by making you believe they wanted the fight and you guys are still in denial lol

Comment

• AJ wakes up in the middle of the night thinking about Deontay knocking out Breazeale in the 1st round. "Why can't I do that?" he asks himself, frowning at his biceps and shaking his head. "I would trade all my money and my useless muscles if only I could be like The Bronze Bomber."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kriszhao80 View Post
                  What about Vegas is fair? They have has quite the run of screwing foreign fighters over the last few years.
                  And The UK doesn’t screw fighters royally...no pun intended!

You literally had a ref that carried a fighter that was knocked out to his corner in the UK!

AJ even called his own timeout which I’ve never seen before in a fight when he fought Parker!

Like I said, whoever bids the highest and wins the venue site will be where the biggest fight in the modern era of boxing to be staged at!

Comment

this argument is the most ret@rded ish ever

do wilder & co have a crystall ball and predicted joshua would lose to ruiz? no, joshua beating ruiz was a foregone conclusion to everyone

him and his team were piggybacking off of joshua's name for over a year until they had their bluff called

they played wilder fans like damn children by making you believe they wanted the fight and you guys are still in denial lol
                    Leave aside Joshua's KO loss for a minute then. John Skipper admitted he screwed up the negotiations and even apologized for it. They weren't upfront about how much money in total was on the table.

Wilder did the right thing in waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      So...Giuseppe Quartarone it is then.
                      Wow please don’t utter that name again!

One of the worst refs, didn’t allow Parker to fight on the inside at all!

Team Wilder would have to do their due diligence on the ref being chosen with the history of refs in AJ fights either stopping the fight when a guy isn’t even hurt, breaking the action too quick, allowing him to call his own timeout, get in between them whenever the opponent gets close to Joshua and even stall!

Comment

Working...
                      X