Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Unified in 20 Fights, Wilder Has Not in 40 - Why Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Good post! Belts mean nothing! Who did you beat for the belt is what's important! That's why Fury is the man (who beat the man), until someone beats him! I'm rooting for Wilder, but I have a lot of respect for Fury because a) He accepted the fight b) Came to the U.S. c) Performed very well d) Accepted the rematch!
    I feel the same way. Even that he didn't take an immediate rematch he is so far keeping his word facing Wilder again. Also Wilder has been wanting the rematch.

I am not crapping on AJ. I still think that he is a top talent at HW, but saying nonsense like that is idiotic. He seems to talk a lot when the other guys are signed to fight another fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Martin was the path of the least resistance. They offered him a lot of money for the fight and Martin took it. They have been offering so much money to face AJ that everybody is lining up. It was not like AJ faced murder's row to get the belts. He beat Wlad to get the WBA when Wlad was beaten by Fury and was coming off a long layoff. The only real title fight he had was against Parker which went with the highest bidder.

Never said that Wilder's resume was better. He is making claim that he unified in 20 fights when fame and fortune had a lot to do with it. Keep it within the theme.
      AJ was scheduled to fight Klitschko in his 18th fight while Wilder opted to go after Stiverne instead of challenging Vitali Klitschko well into his 20 something fights but you want to bring up least resistance ? Ha
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-02-2020, 10:54 AM.

Comment

88 replies and im still waiting for an acceptable answer from a Wilder fan, an answer that just doesnt sound like nothing more than a dismissive excuse.

Comment

For a guy that is fighting Pulev next, AJ is talking an awful lot about Wilder. He shouldn't need to use Wilder to help draw attention to the Pulev mando.

Then AJ has the WBO mando. So we know he isn't going to fight Wilder until 2021 at the earliest.

Stop talking about him.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            AJ was scheduled to fight Klitschko in his 18th fight while Wilder opted to go after Stiverne instead of challenging Vitali Klitschko well into his 20 something fights but you want to bring up least resistance ? Ha
            Wilder didn't fight for a title for almost 5 years later from Vitale's retirement. You are reaching to far out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              For a guy that is fighting Pulev next, AJ is talking an awful lot about Wilder. He shouldn't need to use Wilder to help draw attention to the Pulev mando.

Then AJ has the WBO mando. So we know he isn't going to fight Wilder until 2021 at the earliest.

Stop talking about him.
              LOL you think Joshua needs to use Wilders name to draw attention? Come on BD you know thats not right. The rest of it though i agree with. That fight isnt happening in the coming months so no need to talk. But Wilders had so much to say about Joshua and no Wilder fans had a problem with it. Its also a question alot of people have had about Wilder and his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                Anthony Joshua’s clout chasing just makes this whole thing worst for him. He didn’t unify AJ because you were ducking the man. Didn’t AJ have the other belts? In addition he beat Wilder out for the Parker Fight because at that time he was a big attraction.

In other words this is ******. What Wilder has done is continue to fight the very best. Something AJ is clearly not doing.

That is more meaningful than chasing a fight with a hollow champion holding the titles hostage.

AJ needs to stop trying to establish superiority through credentials. After getting pummeled by Ruiz it’s just not believable.

The only way to prove he is the best is to fight the best. My guess is he will be fighting the Pulev’s of the world for sometime making distractive statements like this to save face.
                I will make this very clear. I think wilder beats Joshua but I’m not about this weird “USA black boxing pbc community cult” that people have going on. Wilder won the belt in 2015 and his own manager (the same as klitschko) said wilder, the heavyweight champ of the world wasn’t ready for 40 year old klitschko who had the other belts. If you want to argue that, I’ll pull up the article that was on this very website about it lol.. Before 2018 to say wilder has fought the very best is actually laughable, his fist 3 years as a champion are probably the worst ever in boxing history as heavyweight champion!

Comment

100% agree with you. AJ is right. V wilder fans forget that his own team said he was not ready for a AJ match. So there you got it. A clear duck but his fangirls still defend him.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    LOL you think Joshua needs to use Wilders name to draw attention? Come on BD you know thats not right. The rest of it though i agree with. That fight isnt happening in the coming months so no need to talk. But Wilders had so much to say about Joshua and no Wilder fans had a problem with it. Its also a question alot of people have had about Wilder and his career.
                    Stop talking about Wilder since we all know you aren't fighting him in 2020. No need to mention what you will do until you fight him.

Comment

• remember when AJ had wilder barred from the ring because he didn't want nobody talking about him if there was no deal?

lol...AJ put a muzzle on it until you grow the balls to sign your name to a real deal....all of the sudden you grew a big pair after dancing around and running from ruiz for 12 rounds lol

Comment

Working...
                      X