Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa To Avoid Surgery, Will Rehab Injury For Up To 3 Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a ruptured Achilles but Achilles Tendinitis. Some people here have a crazy agenda. This guy was clearly bothered by the pain and couldn’t stand naturally on his heel.

Mild case may take weeks to months, so Gamboa’s three month time frame is completely plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      Yeah I tore my ACL and MCL completely. I rehabbed it for 3 months and was good to go.

About as legit as Gamboa's ruptured Achilles.
      Damn..I had meniscal and PCL surgery in May; had to turn around and do it again in November bc I went at it too quick. All of that to have a car accident and shatter my damn patella. Gamboa needs to get it fixed and call it a wrap while he still can while remotely healthy.
      Last edited by NC Uppercut; 01-01-2020, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
        Not a ruptured Achilles but Achilles Tendinitis. Some people here have a crazy agenda. This guy was clearly bothered by the pain and couldn’t stand naturally on his heel.

Mild case may take weeks to months, so Gamboa’s three month time frame is completely plausible.
        I didn’t read it to know this. Big difference!!

Comment

Not sure why it was reported as a torn or ruptured Achilles. Many ran with that tho.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Damn..I had meniscal and PCL surgery in May; had to turn around and do it again in November bc I went at it too quick. All of that to have a car accident and shatter my damn patella. Grammy needs to get it fixed and call it a wrap while he still can while remotely healthy.
            Damn that is harsh. I hope you're doing better now.

And my post was a joke post. I didn't actually tear anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Pacquiao needs to show him that special salt water.
              What belt is that?? I don't understand?? Explain this please....

Comment

Lot of @ss clowns and HATERS on page...Not ONE had the balls to put C$$$ash up doe

Comment

Like you know sht about boxing??

Dr. Bonespuurs

Stick to your medical degree

Comment

He’s still gonna fight????

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      Damn..I had meniscal and PCL surgery in May; had to turn around and do it again in November bc I went at it too quick. All of that to have a car accident and shatter my damn patella. Gamboa needs to get it fixed and call it a wrap while he still can while remotely healthy.
                      I jumped over a railing , about five feet high , landed and thought I twisted my ankle
                      Out drinking that night , once home fell asleep and woke up in extreme pain
                      My leg was fughin green
                      Went to the hospital and they told me I had broken my patella bone
                      Three months in a brace and another three months before I felt comfortable with it
                      One of the most painful pains I have ever felt

Comment

Working...
                      X