Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain why Golovkin refused to fight Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain why Golovkin refused to fight Charlo?

Even after the WBC mandated he must fight Charlo to get to Canelo?

Also, why hasn't he agreed to rematch Dervenchenko?

He wants Canelo to rematch him, but he refused to rematch Derv and Jacobs.

because he is a coward cherrypicker hypejob fake ugly *****

Comment

because he wants to rehash a fight we all know he cant do better in.....hell just get carved up even worse...and when he does his fans will whine and cry about how canelo waited for him to get even older....thats what they want...another chance to bag canelo for waiting him out....im not even sure golovkin truly believes he can win....but hed love that big paycheck

instead of giving the boxing fans some fresh fights...like charlo or andrade...

heres something crazy...golovkin loves money just like everyone else....

Comment

Because al haymon doesnt let the charlo sisters face any real threats.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

It's because they are both high risk and low reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            because he wants to rehash a fight we all know he cant do better in.....hell just get carved up even worse...and when he does his fans will whine and cry about how canelo waited for him to get even older....thats what they want...another chance to bag canelo for waiting him out....im not even sure golovkin truly believes he can win....but hed love that big paycheck

instead of giving the boxing fans some fresh fights...like charlo or andrade...

heres something crazy...golovkin loves money just like everyone else....
            Personally, I thought he lost his last fight which was his first fight on DAZN against Serhiy Derevyanchenko. It just might be a good idea for him to retire before he gets seriously hurt. Sergei hurt GGG in that fight to the body which was the first time I've ever seen him hurt before.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              It's because they are both high risk and low reward.
              Yep.............

Comment

It's not like Charlo is behaving as if he's pushing for the fight.

Didn't he say on video recently he'll fight him if the price is right when someone asked him about GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

absolutely no idea why Charlo/Andrade made... " no sense at all "

wtf... ?

1) it appears that Golovkin detractors were correct

2) it appears that Golovkin fans still do not care

3) ... and this is the real kicker...

... apart from Canelo, who was a cashout... when has Golovkin EVER selected the best opponent... ?

NO, wait... it is much worse than that, I will change the question...

... when has a Golovkin selection ever been an opponent who was not the easiest possible (often reasonable, often not) option... ?

even in his top fights... Lemieux for example, was the easiest possible option to participate in a supposed championship-level fight... just like Derevyanchenko, rather than Charlo/Andrade, was the easiest possible option for a supposed championship-level fight

I have been watching Golovkin tip-toe through the tulips for YEARS... as his adoring fanbase insist that he is a fearless warrior... get this, maxi just created a thread rebuking fans for supporting fighters who will not step up

wtf ?

I truly do not understand what some people see in boxing, and why they follow the sport... and the way some describe certain fights makes me wonder what they actually saw

Comment

I just want this fight to happen and have been wanting it to happen for a while. This would be a pure savage war with two fighters with great chins and not that hard to find.

Comment

Working...
                    X