Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa: If No Surgery, I Want To Resume Training in 1 Month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I_like_wendys View Post
    please fight juanma and call it a day gamboa, nothing left you prove.
    ... he may need some more retirement money... he can still fight at 130, I guess...

Comment

No way he ruptured the achilles.

Comment

Sounds like the claim that he ruptured his Achilles tendon was bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Sounds like the claim that he ruptured his Achilles tendon was bullshit.
          ask the doctor if he can fight 12 rounds with 50% achilles rupture.

Comment

i questioned whether or not it was actually ruptured or not...and was called crazy by the great Rexy...lol

im not saying it wasnt...but i question it..im sure something was wrong just not sure it was exactly that.....pac said he had a torn rotator cuff too and theres no way in hell ill believe that....

Comment

Its time to hang up the glove Yuyorkis while you are still healthy. Continuing to box might end in fatal lost...

Comment

Sorry, I don't post enough to know how to embed but here is a pic of the injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T35xpWJmXGo

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                  He really gutted that out but honestly the fight should have been stopped but the ref and his corner basically ignored him. Crazy thing is that Tank would've come looking better if the fight was stopped when the injury happened versus the eventual outcome.
                  You’re right. It would’ve resulted in a stoppage caused by a punch in the second round. There would be no criticism of Davis’s performance at all.

Comment

Gamboa must need the money. He’s got zero left but his heart. Maybe if Davis had done what he was expected to do — tear through Yuri like a buzzsaw — Gamboa wouldn’t be dreaming of carrying on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      If no surgery then he doesnt have a torn Achillies. I dunno what he did but it sounds more like a serious sprain than a complete tear.
                      I thought the same thing, had it been a tear, he would require surgery right?

Comment

Working...
                      X