Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Outbids Top Rank For Rights To Beterbiev-Meng Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
    He doesn't draw in Canada?
    Why not do a card in Russia?
    He draws here, but our exchange rate is garbage. He could sell out the Bell Centre in Montreal (20k) but he's not selling out the Big O which is where Leonard/Duran was held (fits about 70k I believe?)

Comment

Who knew they were actually still around?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        They have most co promoted by Eddie hearns. This right here is some Chinese money backing the project. I wonder if the fight goes to DAZN
        Yeah, I definitely think someone injected some money into Roc Nation's coffers to steal this from under the nose of Top Rank. Hopefully DAZN would co-promote so it's televised. Meng is a tough guy but I think Artur bludgeons him in a mid rounds stoppage.

Comment

HA HA wasn't that one of the fights Top Rank was doing overseas according to reports Top Rank will do 10 cards overseas in 2020, ROC Nation was ****** to win this , that fight won't make money in the USA

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=833814

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
            Beterbiev was awesome vs The Nail. I was hoping Canelo would stay at LHW and have a crack at Artur. That's a fight I'd love to see.
            No way in hell does Canelo ever fight Bivol or Beterbiev even in Vegas. I bet he fights either Callum Smith or Saunders in Vegas..

Comment

Beterbiev might get robbed in China. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Beterbiev might get robbed in China. Who knows.
                That fight doesn’t go to the cards

Comment

Fight will never happen in china, he will vacate title if forced to fight there.

Predict Bivol-Beterbiev in Canada now with maybe Jack-Pascal II as semi-final

Comment

I don't think Beterbiev should go to China if his beliefs make him uncomfortable fighting there. As for Meng, honestly haven't seen anything so far that impresses me. Maybe this will be a quick turnaround fight, with him going against Bivol or Boesel afterwards. The way Artur is going though, wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with all the belts.

Comment

Who says Beterbiev doesn’t have a following in Montreal
                      Especially now that he’s got two belts and is the lineal champion

Comment

Working...
                      X