Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Of Course Loma Would Fight Me; I'm The Cash Cow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    At 130-135 whose the most ESTABLISHED boxer with the far better resume??
    Without question Lomachenko ,I’m not debating here who is the more established but if we are talking who generates the most money from a fighter, promoter and network perspective it would be Tank . I can tell how much opponents are paid to fight Loma and what b#ums are offered to fight. And it makes for interesting read.

Usyk was the undisputed cruiserweight king and the most established fighter there is yet Tony Bellew gets paid more. Broner is garbage too yet he apparently puts b#ums on seats and has been the A side inn all his fights baring Pacman

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Without question Lomachenko ,I’m not debating here who is the more established but if we are talking who generates the most money from a fighter, promoter and network perspective it would be Tank . I can tell how much opponents are paid to fight Loma and what b#ums are offered to fight. And it makes for interesting read.

Usyk was the undisputed cruiserweight king and the most established fighter there is yet Tony Bellew gets paid more. Broner is garbage too yet he apparently puts b#ums on seats and has been the A side inn all his fights baring Pacman
      Whose usik and bellew??
      Im America dont know”nobodies”. Kinda like u Europeans dont know who Haney, Tank and Teo are but EVERYONE knows who Loma is. Sorry dont agree and dont care u think Tank is the money maker. Hes not the real boxer between the two. Hes just a kid with talent who will become like Broner.
      Only people who give a Sh@t about arguing about the crap u want to argue about is MANAGEMENT. WHO DONT BELONG HERE.
      Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 01-02-2020, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Lomachenko would cancel his fight with Teofimo in a heartbeat to fight you for a paycheck
        Not sure what you are trying to say here. That move would make sense no matter how you look at it. Davis is considered a bigger threat than Teo, no matter the money. It's a higher risk, higher reward matchup

Comment

• Neither is a PPV star

Comment

Whose usik and bellew??
            Im America dont know”nobodies”. Kinda like u Europeans dont know who Haney, Tank and Teo are but EVERYONE knows who Loma is. Sorry dont agree and dont care u think Tank is the money maker. Hes not the real boxer between the two. Hes just a kid with talent who will become like Broner.
            Only people who give a Sh@t about arguing about the crap u want to argue about is MANAGEMENT. WHO DONT BELONG HERE.
            Im not arguing I’m just informing. If you listened with the intent to understand instead of just replying this back and forth would not have happened. Try and remember what you said you were talking about Loma being the cash cow. Now you are talking about tank ending up like Broner wtf. Loma is levels above tank as I told you in each post. Stay of the narcotics when posting to me and I mean that with the greatest of respect

Comment

Im not arguing I’m just informing. If you listened with the intent to understand instead of just replying this back and forth would not have happened. Try and remember what you said you were talking about Loma being the cash cow. Now you are talking about tank ending up like Broner wtf. Loma is levels above tank as I told you in each post. Stay of the narcotics when posting to me and I mean that with the greatest of respect
              Listen “tank management”. Tank has done nothing close to the level of even BRONER, so hes only the “cash cow” in your “management mind”.
              I Bet u think Ryan Garcia is the CASH COW too, just cause he has millions of teenage girls following him on twitter? Get real.

Comment

Listen “tank management”. Tank has done nothing close to the level of even BRONER, so hes only the “cash cow” in your “management mind”.
                I Bet u think Ryan Garcia is the CASH COW too, just cause he has millions of teenage girls following him on twitter? Get real.
                You are on your period sweetheart.i will leave you to calm down. I stated in post one that Canelo followed by AJ are the current cash cows in boxing. Newsflash are you aware that is not necessarily how great you are as a boxer that determines you are the cash cow otherwise Crawford and Loma would both be cash cows. Are you aware those YouTube fighters earned double the amount Loma has ever earned. I don’t believe it’s down to their boxing ability maybe the million of teenage girls following them on Twitter....... I’m F#ucking with you take it easy

Comment

You are on your period sweetheart.i will leave you to calm down. I stated in post one that Canelo followed by AJ are the current cash cows in boxing. Newsflash are you aware that is not necessarily how great you are as a boxer that determines you are the cash cow otherwise Crawford and Loma would both be cash cows. Are you aware those YouTube fighters earned double the amount Loma has ever earned. I don’t believe it’s down to their boxing ability maybe the million of teenage girls following them on Twitter....... I’m F#ucking with you take it easy
                  Yea, thanks for reaffirming that bull$$h1t for the non boxing bean counters. Thankyou for your service duma$$

Comment

Yea, thanks for reaffirming that bull$$h1t for the non boxing bean counters. Thankyou for your service duma$$
                    Look mongoose you are moist. Sleep it off

Comment

Look mongoose you are moist. Sleep it off
                      Dont get your panties all up in a bunch, just cause what I say is true. Id like to say sleep it off but I believe your just typical boxing management. I notice u haven’t denied it.

Comment

Working...
                      X