Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tank Doesn't Start Fighting A Live Opponent Soon Will You Consider Boycotting Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    The moment you ever feel cornered during a discussion, you turn into a child.
    What ????
    Please explain...THIS I've got to read

I'm guessing you didn't like some of the HOFers who had shabby resumes at the age of 25.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      On a serious note it is time to put him in shark infested waters. He will never improve until he has a real battle. Also keep him active. Get him fighting 3 times a year. Keep him in the gym and keep him in shape. Only then we will see how good he can be. He could be amazing, but he will not be from the way they are handling him now.
      last year people said he was only out of shape because he was inactive

he DID fight three times this year, twice he struggled to make 130 and then he moved up to 135 and missed that too. He's just unmotivated. He can probably fight monthly and he will struggle to make weight each time.

Comment

Tank's main fans are the same guys complaining AJ hasn't fought anyone, despite him having less fights than Tank PBC shills basically.

To answer the question, no. I like seeing him fight but would like to see him step up a bit, but he's still young.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          What ????
          Please explain...THIS I've got to read

I'm guessing you didn't like some of the HOFers who had shabby resumes at the age of 25.
          When I mentioned the age excuse was getting old, you fired back with

You can ''retire'' him by not watching ever again
          If you feel he's NEVER going to satisfy your needs, STOP WATCHING HIM (and all other fighters who fail to meet your criteria).

Voila
          So theres' one example, but I'm sure you want 30 examples?

And did those HOFs who had garbage resumes at 25 go pro at 19? were they world champions? were they calling out big names and then backing down? No, you probably cherry picked fighters like BHop who was in prison until he was 23. Or you went back to when there was only 1 world title per weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
            Sht bro that a little offensive to women. Maybe use Christians next time lol.
            Men should never use the term boycott.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Tank's main fans are the same guys complaining AJ hasn't fought anyone, despite him having less fights than Tank PBC shills basically.

To answer the question, no. I like seeing him fight but would like to see him step up a bit, but he's still young.
              a lot of them are the same people who bashed ggg for years. years. saying his competition was garbage yet they are here defending him and their only defense is he's 25? as if that makes him immune from criticism for some reason? ggg fought 7 top 10 guys his first 3 years fighting on US cards. tank has fought 1 the last 3 years. if they had credibility they would either say wow i wasted my life bashing ggg when he wasn't fighting bums or wow im wasting my life now defending a guy who only fights bums when i criticized a guy who was fighting much better competition. lets see if there are any takers

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Oh for Christs sake

Comment

Men should never use the term boycott.

Comment

And did those HOFs who had garbage resumes at 25 go pro at 19? were they world champions? were they calling out big names and then backing down? No, you probably cherry picked fighters like BHop who was in prison until he was 23. Or you went back to when there was only 1 world title per weight class.
                    You're not making sense. If you don't want to watch/follow a fighter, DON'T. No need for a thread or post or poll. JUST DON'T

But YOU said you will. Like a child agreeing to eat their veggies only so that can have that cake.

I then directed you to a place that has plenty of guys even worse than Davis and you find a way of giving out passes.

I'm not the child in this story

Comment

ggg and loma didn't turn pro till 25 so that means no one has to fight anyone good until after age 25. until then we should just sit back and watch them fight bums for 3 years straight on major cards on major networks. or in other words be good consumers. dont use your brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X