Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: It Probably Looked Like I Was Tired, I Wasn't Tired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol tank and his team would be better served just shutting up for a bit and let the any of the criticism blow over. But it's team tank, its TMT. They couldn't shut up even if their mother's lives depended on it.

They have already openly ducked loma, dismissed Haney and made some excuses about his performance. Not even been 24 hours and it won't stop there. There is more to come.

Comment

Calm down guys, tank got a win... lets see who he fights next if its shyte then slate him, for now he beat a farmer champ with one leg, nothing to see here

Comment

The Atlanta crowd was amazing. Pbc should definitely make that a new hub for boxing. Just like promoters cater to Mexican Americans in places like San Antonio, LA, etc, PBC should make Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston etc hubs for boxing with African Americans. Davis sold over 14k tickets....pretty substantial for a lightweight not in his home city.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          The Atlanta crowd was amazing. Pbc should definitely make that a new hub for boxing. Just like promoters cater to Mexican Americans in places like San Antonio, LA, etc, PBC should make Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston etc hubs for boxing with African Americans. Davis sold over 14k tickets....pretty substantial for a lightweight not in his home city.
          Totally correct and I agree tank did indeed look tired and its likely due to not taking training seriously and all the last minute weight draining he had to do. So yes you are right tank needs to take his sheet more seriously before one his cherry's bites him on the ass.

Comment

how many were giveaways?

Houston is already a hub for Mexicans. Hence canelo and Munguia and Chávez headlining
            There

Comment

Gamboa's plan was to quit early, but the ref didn't let him.....and it still took fat boy 12 rounds to get rid of him. Yeah, let's focus on the"event" and tickets sold for damage control.
              Last edited by wrecksracer; 12-29-2019, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Gamboa was tired from the start. That's the complaint, Tank is fighting blown up bantams or tired old men. And how do you look tired, but you're not tired? Does Tank practice looking fat and tired as a lure for better fights? Somebody explain it to me.
                Last edited by Corelone; 12-29-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Because the CFB playoffs were also in Atlanta Saturday afternoon and evening I felt the fight would be poorly attended but it still pretty much sold out the arena. It was interesting though that both Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder attended the football games.

Comment

We're looking at the fat tired game. Its a con, a mack. Running around with your mouth open gasping for air is the new rope a dope

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                      Gamboa's plan was to quit early, but the ref didn't let him.....and it still took fat boy 12 rounds to get rid of him. Yeah, let's focus on the"event" and tickets sold for damage control.
                      I wish the Ref had let Gamboa quit and spared us the agony of Davis' poor performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X