Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Could Fight at 130 or 135 - I'm The Top Dog!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I feel I could fight at 130 or 135. I’m the top dog. Bring ‘em on.”

There's PLENTY of quality fights at 130-135 so let's see who he actually fights next. But I'm not holding my breath that it will actually be a real live dog!

Comment

Who wrote this delusional piece of writing must be on Floyd's payroll. It's the only explanation.

Don't use this only 25 BS. Canelo at 25 had already fought your boss Floyd, Cotto, Lara and Trout to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Yep. Everybody would drop their next fight to fight Tank. They hate it. And last night pissed them off even more because the way he did it. They are pissed off Black Hollywood came out deep to support Tank. They hate to see false narratives destroyed.
        Lol...everyone is talking about tank’s lack of quality of opposition and how he potentially fares vs top guys...you know, actual boxing. Here you come pushing the black “star” that “they” hate narrative lol. Give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
          I guess I am the only who sees a guy that has terrific defense, super fast hands, and power. I am sticking to my guns , he beats anyone at 130 and loma at 135.
          I still rate Tank very highly. I don't like that he keeps missing weight though. I always link that to an attitude problem. He needs to be on point in every way to beat the other top dogs around him.

Comment

I would like to see Gervonta "Tank" Davis fight Denys Berinchyk, I think that would be a GREAT FIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick_p View Post
              Who wrote this delusional piece of writing must be on Floyd's payroll. It's the only explanation.

Don't use this only 25 BS. Canelo at 25 had already fought your boss Floyd, Cotto, Lara and Trout to name a few.
              I agree. I'm a big fan of Tank, but he's near as good now as he will ever be at 25 as a lower weight fighter. Get them fights made. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                Lol...everyone is talking about tank’s lack of quality of opposition and how he potentially fares vs top guys...you know, actual boxing. Here you come pushing the black “star” that “they” hate narrative lol. Give it a rest.
                Nobody is talking about that except broke hardcore boxing fans who complain about everything but don't spend money on the sport. My people in Atlanta been calling and texting all week talking about the fight because they know I'm a boxing fan. This morning they telling me how lit the fight and the city was last night and they want to do it again. They haven't had a major fight there in over a decade. Whole city turnt and new boxing fans were made. Not only did Tank raise his profile he raised the profile of boxing as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Nobody is talking about that except broke hardcore boxing fans who complain about everything but don't spend money on the sport. My people in Atlanta been calling and texting all week talking about the fight because they know I'm a boxing fan. This morning they telling me how lit the fight and the city was last night and they want to do it again. They haven't had a major fight there in over a decade. Whole city turnt and new boxing fans were made. Not only did Tank raise his profile he raised the profile of boxing as a whole.
                  Good...maybe next he can raise his level of opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Tank using the Mayweather Method.

Tell a lie often enough and idiot fanboys will start to believe it, and ignore your cherry picking and ducking.
                    Exactly that!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Can you believe that Loma had so much trouble with the same Pedraza who Tank Davis anihilated prior to that?

Thought so.
                      Drained Pedraza at 130, with 2 weeks notice. Another typical Floydbook.

Comment

Working...
                      X