Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Drops Gamboa Three Times, Stops Him in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
    All those services you mentioned are American. Canadians can get Showtime through Prime. If you’re visiting someone though then you pay the PPV. Too awkward talking someone into a subscription.
    Yeah. It was expensive, but we had a few people split the cost. Happy to see Pascal win!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I think Broner was the more complete fighter. Him sticking to only Floyd style stunted him. Who knows? If he would of stayed at lower classes maybe to this day he would still be undefeated???

I’m sorry but Broner was much better...
      Tank is faster and stronger than Bronner.

A lot of you guys are talking like Tank was ever hurt in the fight. You guys are criticizing him for WHAT?

Comment

• Tank did his job last night guys. Sometimes it’s hard to get those older guys out of there than it’s supposed to be, but he did the job and it was a pretty fun watch overall.

Boxing fans are so goddamn sentimental.

Comment

• Originally posted by I Never Lied View Post
          A lot of you guys are talking like Tank was ever hurt in the fight. You guys are criticizing him for WHAT?
          For nearly going the distance with a 38 year old, shot, chiney and injured Gamboa.

Crawford did it far better five years ago. Five years.

Robinson Castellanos, the journeyman, did it far, far better a few years ago.

Comment

• This is what happens when you fight bums all your career and then fight a half-decent opponent. You go from looking invincible to looking beatable...

Comment

• Stank Davis said: If I knock out Gamboa earlier than Crawford did, it would tell that I’m top five, pound-for-pound, for sure.”

Dude believes his own press clippings

Comment

• Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                Stank Davis said: If I knock out Gamboa earlier than Crawford did, it would tell that I’m top five, pound-for-pound, for sure.”

Dude believes his own press clippings
                Yeah he planned on using this fight to try selling himself as better than Crawford to people that don't really follow the sport and it completely backfired on his dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Tank is toooo overconfident at this stage of his career. And it shows when he starts gassing after throwing more than twenty punches. Seemingly he's under prepared for the task at-hand.
                  This is a huge warning sign for me. At this stage the top guys at 135 would be pretty big favorites against Tank. Not because he isn't good enough but because he isn't dedicated enough.

He seems to come in overweight every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
                    Yeah. It was expensive, but we had a few people split the cost. Happy to see Pascal win!
                    I didn't even know this was a PPV here lol. I stream everything. Cancelled cable a few years ago. Was paying Rogers like $250 a month for cable and internet and never watching TV lol

Comment

• Originally posted by I Never Lied View Post
                      Tank is faster and stronger than Bronner.

He was boxing somebody who couldn't plant his feet when he threw a punch. I should hope he never got hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X