Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury PPV To Have 3 Fights: PBC, Top Rank Each Get Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good sign to see Bob and Al doing business

Bob say he talk to Al everyday

You fighters stop hiding behind your promoters.

It ain't them.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
      Cue the Matchroom payroll bots to complain. Two undefeated heavyweight rematching. But “wilder is scared of RxDillian”. Nobody except Hearn jizz guzzlers want to see that cheating mediocrity get an undeserved shot
      You know it bro! They can’t stand to see Hearn not in control

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I wonder how pissed Showtime are going to be. What happened to Wilder being loyal? Guess that was just an excuse.
        Showtime commentary pissed Wilder off.. The man is tired of the disrespect! Every fight they are bad mouthing the man... Same way HBO dogged Floyd before he left! I'm glad he left!

Comment

Pbc and top rank getting together so make a superfight Ppv....the power of FOX and ESPN coming together to promote the fight card....the shoulder programming will be absolutely
          Epic. Great to see the two best boxing promotions and networks getting together to make this happen!

Comment

Honestly, I don't care for the "three planned fights". It ties guys up for a year and a half. What if there is a immediate knockout in the second fight? Do we need a third? Just my opinion. There shouldn't be a mandated third fight unless the second one is quality. I don't like fighters legally bound to fight a series of fights like that.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              Honestly, I don't care for the "three planned fights". It ties guys up for a year and a half. What if there is a immediate knockout in the second fight? Do we need a third? Just my opinion. There shouldn't be a mandated third fight unless the second one is quality. I don't like fighters legally bound to fight a series of fights like that.
              The article is about 3 shared fights on ppv.. Wilder vs Fury, plus one pbc fight.. One top rank fight =3! Trust me.. After Wilder knocks Furys head off.. Fury will run back to WWE! Lmao!

Comment

why are boxing fans complaining?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  why are boxing fans complaining?
                  Because they are justified in their concerns that they will be served a truncated and sh it undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    You know it bro! They can’t stand to see Hearn not in control
                    A great fight scheduled yet some how you still have time to romanticise about Eddie Hearn

Comment

160$ for two fights or 100$ for 12 months that includes two Canelo fights, two AJ fights plus a whole lot more. We should use this as an opportunity to boycott boxing PPVs, let's seize the moment as consumers and vote with our wallets.

Comment

Working...
                      X