Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Proved He's A Star; Time To Prove He'll Box Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm no one knows who the phuck this dude is outside of baltimore, and maybe and i mean maybe 5 people in Atlanta ROFL. what star?!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      no matter what tank does there will always be the same group of 20 fgts here that swear they are giving the tix away or charging 5 bucks for them....

some of these losers will just never accept reality...tank just turned 25 and hes already making the same money loma is...

these guys wanted him in with loma last year....just so they could claim some proxy victory over haymon and floyd....how many other guys have taken on the p4p #1/2 guy at age 24? besides canelo? what were spence, crawford, loma, golovkin and all the others doing at 24? lol
      Teofimo Lopez is 22 and he'll be fighting Lomachenko in April. And Gervonta had over 200 amateur fights. He young doe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
        If you’re holding a championship belt, you’re past the development stage.
        So you don't think Jaime Munguia needed to develop? Could he have beaten Charlo, Lara, or J-Rock? NO, and Oscar knew that! Is Shakur Stevenson ready for Gary Russell Jr.?

Belts mean nothing to me. What's meaningful is who you beat for the belt! Jose Pedraza just wasn't that special! Lomachenko is very different! Tank and Munguia just had the benefit of having Floyd and Oscar as their promoters!

Comment

when Tank reaches 30 years old he'll still be "too young doe" leave him alone

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            So you don't think Jaime Munguia needed to develop? Could he have beaten Charlo, Lara, or J-Rock? NO, and Oscar knew that! Is Shakur Stevenson ready for Gary Russell Jr.?

Belts mean nothing to me. What's meaningful is who you beat for the belt! Jose Pedraza just wasn't that special! Lomachenko is very different! Tank and Munguia just had the benefit of having Floyd and Oscar as their promoters!
            If you win a championship belt, how are you still developing? Being champion means you reached the pinnacle of success. I dont care who has it. If you have a belt and are considered champion, you are past the development stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Did you read the article? Matter of fact you don't even need to read the article. Did you read the headline? It says Tank needs to fight better fighters.
              I know dudes dont read articles but to not read the headline is new to me lol

Comment

If you win a championship belt, how are you still developing? Being champion means you reached the pinnacle of success. I dont care who has it. If you have a belt and are considered champion, you are past the development stage.
                This doesn't apply to Tank. he young doe! he's young forever.

Comment

When you have a belt, you have to defend the belt, or drop it! However, promoters know how to get a guy a belt, and keep him safe while he develops! Munguia (as an example) would've got murdered had Oscar even thought about a unification! There are levels to this game. Don't be fooled by belts!

Comment

From what I’ve seen of Tank, he does look to be a top fighter but who really knows based on all the bums on his CV.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                      Ummm no one knows who the phuck this dude is outside of baltimore, and maybe and i mean maybe 5 people in Atlanta ROFL. what star?!
                      Did you read the article?

There were over 9,000 people in LA when he fought.

Over 14,000 in Baltimore.

Over 12,000 in Atlanta.

LOL @ no one knows who he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X