Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Hope Josh Taylor Doesn't Self Destruct

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Hope Josh Taylor Doesn't Self Destruct

Regis Prograis and Josh Taylor will forever be linked for giving fans a fight of the year candidate in their October super lightweight unification bout, a majority decision win by Taylor. Taylor was caught celebrating his big win shamefully last week when he racially abused a bouncer at a nightclub in Edinburgh and was thrown out. He was fined, and also pleaded not guilty to possessing cocaine.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Huh. Not sure where these comments come from. I would like to think it is from a place of concern, but it sounds like from reading them.he is worried about the rematch. Might sound better if one hears them.

Comment

Stay salty Regis!

Comment

Am I the only 1 that didnt see the fight that close? I pretty much seen Taylor take 8rds

Comment

If Prograis takes better care of himself as it sounds, he'll have a longer career than Taylor. Fighters shorten their career with drugs and alcohol and someone close to Taylor needs to bring tough love to him.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            Stay salty Regis!
            How exactly is he salty? I take it you didn't read the article

Comment

Damn I missed the fight while at bootcamp. I will watch it later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Am I the only 1 that didnt see the fight that close? I pretty much seen Taylor take 8rds
                Yeah but people see what they want to see. People like different things in a fight. It could have gone either way.

Comment

I thought same thing when heard he was locked up for racist taunts and cocaine possession..... If someone in Taylor team don’t tell him he going down wrong path nice to hear a fellow warrior warning him of dark path he may be going down

Comment

regis just didn't do enough to win. he needed to throw more. his shots were very accurate, hard and crisp. would love to see a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X