Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'd Hate To Vacate a Belt - I Know I Can Get it Right Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    All this is secondary news really as the real heaveyweight championship fight is the rematch between Wilder and Fury as we well know theses two would beat any of the three above mentioned......period!
    "as we well know"...? Do we? Putting period at the end of your opinion doesn't immediately make it fact.

Until they fight, its a complete unknown. Joshua 100% has the power to knock both of those guys out. Parker has a decent chin and Usyk hasn't been tested against a real HW yet, so no, we really don't know.

Comment

Dillian ducked Pulev.. He didn't want to go to Bulgaria! AJ should fight Pulev first.. Because I thinks he deserves a soft touch.. Home fight.. I want him fully rejuvenated when he faces Wilder. Usky can wait.. He can't come up to heavy.. Have one fight.. An demand the champion face him next.. Who in the *** wrote these bs rules??? Like I said.. Wilder is fighting Fury.. AJ should fight pulev.. *** uksy.. He can wait cause unifications ***** mando's if AJ and Wilder want to fight each other next!

Comment

Anyone who thinks Usyk will cause ripples at heavyweight is blank upstairs.

Comment

Mr softy and his mess over there. Over here we have Wilder vs Fury. 🥊

Comment

Please don’t let Usyk get a legit HW belt after only beating Chazz Witherspoon.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              Joshua doesn't want to fight Usyk, so they will say they had to drop a title and it will be the WBO.
              ^^^^^^
              This right here!

Comment

The Hearn monopoly rolls on .This suits Hearn perfectly Usyk and Parker fight for the vacant title and Joshua fights the winner for the undisputed against one he's already beaten or against one whos experience at heavyweight is very limited.

All this is secondary news really as the real heaveyweight championship fight is the rematch between Wilder and Fury as we well know theses two would beat any of the three above mentioned......period!

Hearn can twist all this as much as he likes but the truth is nobody will ever forget that only six months ago his cash cow was taken to bits and brutally knocked out by a little fat 19' 3lb fighter who managed to eat himself out of the rematch at 20' 3lbs thinking that even with out training and coming in grossly over weight he would still beat Joshua.....that's the truth.
                Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
                "as we well know"...? Do we? Putting period at the end of your opinion doesn't immediately make it fact.

Until they fight, its a complete unknown. Joshua 100% has the power to knock both of those guys out. Parker has a decent chin and Usyk hasn't been tested against a real HW yet, so no, we really don't know.
                Barry Hearn quote " If Joshua doesn't fight Wilder for ten years but carries on winning then i'll take that" obviously pre Joshua being bounced around the ring by a ordinary but over weight little fighter called Ruiz.The reason the Wilder fight has not taken place is the way Joshua's promoters feel that fight would go and that was then.Imagine their fears right now .......period!

Comment

The Hearn monopoly rolls on .This suits Hearn perfectly Usyk and Parker fight for the vacant title and Joshua fights the winner for the undisputed against one he's already beaten or against one whos experience at heavyweight is very limited.

Hearn can twist all this as much as he likes but the truth is nobody will ever forget that only six months ago his cash cow was taken to bits and brutally knocked out by a little fat 19' 3lb fighter who managed to eat himself out of the rematch at 20' 3lbs thinking that even with out training and coming in grossly over weight he would still beat Joshua.....that's the truth.
                  Ruiz was heralded as the best boxer on here when it happened , if he had won he would still be and you guys would be calling him a genius for putting on more weight against a lighter Joshua, but now he’s back to a ordinary boxer bc Joshua won and that’s the actual truth .

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Dillian ducked Pulev.. He didn't want to go to Bulgaria! AJ should fight Pulev first.. Because I thinks he deserves a soft touch.. Home fight.. I want him fully rejuvenated when he faces Wilder. Usky can wait.. He can't come up to heavy.. Have one fight.. An demand the champion face him next.. Who in the *** wrote these bs rules??? Like I said.. Wilder is fighting Fury.. AJ should fight pulev.. *** uksy.. He can wait cause unifications ***** mando's if AJ and Wilder want to fight each other next!
                    Boy are you going to have a breakdown after a potential loss in February. One would think you guys at the very least would curb your tongue knowing Wilder is holding Fury’s belt and wait till that ones done before posting about fantasy fight your guy doesn’t even want . Lol

Comment

So since Hearn said the winner of Wilder/Fury deserve 50/50, does that mean they get even more if Joshua loses one of his belts? The thing they kept saying was the reason he was worth more?

Comment

Working...
                      X