• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Got to be Larry.
    Definitely revelated

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No worries. I can't answer about Israel. As for the indigenous Americans, I think they have every right to the land that was stolen from them as well. I honestly don't know if there is ever a legitimate timetable.

The thing about South Africa was Madison Boxing was just being his usual racist prick self. He clearly didn't give a **** ass about the situation. Worse, he tried to play ****** about apartheid. He's still mad that other posters called him out for being a vile bigoted scumbag rather than attack me for a position I credibly defended.
      I don't believe I saw the thread, I tend to be pretty patchy in my use of the lounge, but I can imagine it would have been pretty volatile. Just had a quick scan over the most accessible stories and a lot of them seem to be both one sided and deliberatly crafted to incite a strong emotional response. More sober consensus is that the problem has been very significantly overblown, particularly by Newscorp,(per their usual MO) in an attempt to bring international pressure to bear on the South African government to halt or roll back the long overdue land reforms.

People always seem to hear just what they want to though, but few seem to look beyond that which confims their beliefs or realise that unless they're consistent wirth their moral judgements they don't mean shit. Ignorance or malice it pretty much amounts to the same thing.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-13-2020, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• I like all the nominated posters. I don't know much about the belts guy.

Comment

No worries. I can't answer about Israel. As for the indigenous Americans, I think they have every right to the land that was stolen from them as well. I honestly don't know if there is ever a legitimate timetable.

The thing about South Africa was Madison Boxing was just being his usual racist prick self. He clearly didn't give a **** ass about the situation. Worse, he tried to play ****** about apartheid. He's still mad that other posters called him out for being a vile bigoted scumbag rather than attack me for a position I credibly defended.
          No, i saw you being racist and pulled u up on it. As i always do (and will continue to do). Sorry if that makes me unpopular with you and the rest of the Panthers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            No, i saw you being racist and pulled u up on it. As i always do (and will continue to do). Sorry if that makes me unpopular with you and the rest of the Panthers.
            The fact you thought that was racist illustrates why you are viewed the way you are and not taken seriously. Having a discussion about those farmers, South Africa, apartheid, really any geopolitical issues are serious, adult topics that someone with your low level of intelligence and emotional maturity shouldn't take part in.

You immediately went to "racism" because you have no real understanding of the issue or the context. Here calling black posters "Panthers" shows that its your warped, bigoted mindset that is the issue, not me actually being racist.

You are such a pathetic, bigoted loser that posters don't even trust you to do an online poll because they know you let your bias ruin any fun we have with it.

Comment

Ok, so I'm part Native, how would that work? I think I'm about 1/16 or so (hard to figure since I have a little on both sides), would I like get to stay a month out the year, then leave?

Poor Elizabeth Warren would only get a few hours...

Comment

The fact you thought that was racist illustrates why you are viewed the way you are and not taken seriously. Having a discussion about those farmers, South Africa, apartheid, really any geopolitical issues are serious, adult topics that someone with your low level of intelligence and emotional maturity shouldn't take part in.

You immediately went to "racism" because you have no real understanding of the issue or the context. Here calling black posters "Panthers" shows that its your warped, bigoted mindset that is the issue, not me actually being racist.

You are such a pathetic, bigoted loser that posters don't even trust you to do an online poll because they know you let your bias ruin any fun we have with it.
                Yeah look at the losers who were complaining,: you, larry, shoulder roll, jedi vader and the rest of the gang. You all come as one cause you are probably the same poster. Sorry if i dont like racially incited violence and feel white women and children should be subjected to violence for the sake of a farm, if that makes me a bigot so be it

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Ok, so I'm part Native, how would that work? I think I'm about 1/16 or so (hard to figure since I have a little on both sides), would I like get to stay a month out the year, then leave?

Poor Elizabeth Warren would only get a few hours...
                  In big dunns america, if you are black you can stay, if white youre gone.

Comment

Can I stay with you until I get adjusted to my new home?

Comment

whats going on with you? are you worried about something?

Comment

Working...
                      X