• Show
Clear All

• Larry joined in 2011

Robbie in 2013

aboutfkntime - 2015

revelated - 2015

WBC WBA IBF - 2017

----------------------------------------

In defense of rev, about, and WBC, they've not had time to make the same impact as Larry and Robbie.

To be fair to Lar and Robbo, in the short period the other boys been here they seem to have pissed off as many as the veterans.

Comment

• I don't think any posters are "bad" in the sense they need to get banned. but there are some that are "bad" in that its comical and i look forward to their posts. for example that poster "boxing logic" types up an entire novel whenever he posts. that sht is bad but its fckn hilarious. the only time i feel a ban is worthy is for racist posts. like that one poster (forgot who) that called Andre Ward ******. theres only one reason anybody would call a preppy well spoken guy like Ward "******". Robbie just cracks me up with his disdain for Wilder. oh and Spoon will be watching slow motion replays of May/Pac in the afterlife trying to convince the dead that Pacquiao was robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Yep. That's what happens when you go against Pacquiao, Wilder, Golovkin. You piss off all the "groups"
        I pissed on your momma last night ya dufus!

Comment

• those of you who haven't voted yet, please do

this is a SERIOUS issue we're dealing with here

Comment

• lol..Robbie voted for me...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Yep. That's what happens when you go against Pacquiao, Wilder, Golovkin. You piss off all the "groups"
              Lol at least you’re consistent but that’s why got you a lot of votes.

You ragged on Golovkin for his resume and financial demands and rightly did the same for Wilder who was even worse in those departments. A lot of hypocrites were critical of one but not the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                What’s funny is that all the posters in the poll are all Floyd fanboys, lol.
                That's because the person who made the poll is a Floyd hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  those of you who haven't voted yet, please do

this is a SERIOUS issue we're dealing with here
                  Says a lot about the forum that this poll has like 10x times the votes of the poster of the year one people are much more willing to spend time trashing a poster lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    That's because the person who made the poll is a Floyd hater.
                    If i had my way, youd be on there too.

Comment

• Why is Barrett leading this ? Seriously he’s intrusive but he also speaks facts or tries to, sometimes I get things from business aspects from him ( sometimes ) guys knowledgeable the rest of the crew should be leading this .

Comment

Working...
                      X