Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: 2020 is Going To Get Real, It's Going To Get Loud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: 2020 is Going To Get Real, It's Going To Get Loud

Jermell Charlo reclaimed the WBC Super Welterweight Championship from Tony Harrison with a blistering stoppage at 2:08 of the 11th round in a FOX PBC Fight Night main event from Toyota Arena in Ontario, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully J-Rock handles business with Rosario, so we can get this unification fight @154! Wouldn't mind seeing Hurd vs. Harrison II! Also, Lara vs. Lubin! Make It Happen!

Comment

He’s delusional if he think he dominated the fight. All Charlo is, is a b side fighter. After watching last nights fight I think he’d he struggle against Hurd.

Comment

Jermell struggled twice with Harrison, who is a good enough fighter but nothing more than that.

What loudness?

Comment

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
          He’s delusional if he think he dominated the fight. All Charlo is, is a b side fighter. After watching last nights fight I think he’d he struggle against Hurd.
          Hurd is a punching bag though. A very big one but still a punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
            The best Hurd would indeed walk through him. Charlo looks unsteady even when he throws big shots. He's just too eager, and loses balance.

Comment

Jrock vs Charlo will not get made if Charlo turndown VADA like Hurd did

Comment

A good win. I am not sure where I stand as far as the Charlo brothers go. Sometimes I like their brashness and think their trash talking is perfect for promoting the fights they are in, sometimes I find it crosses over to crapping on the sport and disrespecting their opponents. Sometimes I watch one of their fights and think "Dang, that was UGLY GOOD!! They can fight!!" Sometimes I just think.... Dang, that was ugly.

I know they are both upper talents in their respective divisions. But I cannot nail them down. Maybe that is just part of who they are, but it is strange for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Hurd is a punching bag though. A very big one but still a punching bag.
                  I look at him more like a zombie. He always comes forward, no matter what you hit him with.

Comment

He was losing that fight before the stoppage

Comment

Working...
                    X