Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: 2020 is Going To Get Real, It's Going To Get Loud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    154 one of the best division because they're fighting each other

100% Expect the big unification next between J Rock and Jermell which I think is also a great stylistic matchup
    Truth....all the middleweights except for Charlo are on one network and none of them are fighting each other

Comment

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
      Lol when you lose just about every round then score a lucky punch against a fighter who has been known to fade, doesn’t say much.
      Lol... This is my fan boy hate detector. Thatmanox you have to answer all these obvious questions accurately or you will be exposed as a liar.

Who looked better in their most recent fight?
      - GGG or Jermall Charlo?

Who fought better competition in their most recent fight?
      - Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury?

Which card was better?
      - Charlo vs Harrison
      - Jacobs vs Chavez JR.

Let’s get it broski... Let’s see what’s greater your hate or your ability to tell a simple truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Well stated, and we know what’s behind it...you can rebrand it Richard Spencer style but if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck then cousin it’s a duck...
        LMAO... Oldskoolg Amen bro. Yep...these ducks stay quackin.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          There are definitely excellent fights to be made at jr middleweight at the championship level
          Jr. Middleweight has been one of my favorite divisions since the days of Sergio Martinez & Paul Williams! Consistently talented!

Comment

Lara vs charlo. Make it happen Al...

Comment

Working...
            X