Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: 2020 is Going To Get Real, It's Going To Get Loud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Just like Hurd walked through Julian William's, oh wait no he didn't.
    It's just that I don't see Jermell as a really solid fighter.

He's nervous, unbalanced, and tends to jump when he throws bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      It's just that I don't see Jermell as a really solid fighter.

He's nervous, unbalanced, and tends to jump when he throws bombs.
      He just wanted to knock Tony's head off.

Comment

I think Harrison could have played it safe and won. It would have stunk, but the criticisms caused him to open up. He didn't have to go to war, and he was getting on defense when the ref stopped the fight. I got much more respect for Harrison now, the audience counts. Giving people their money's worth is important. Harrison vs any of them. I'm in.

Comment

Charlo is a decent enough fighter but 1) he was losing before the stoppage, Harrison was gettin in that a$$ and 2) he sells big time wolf tickets, he talks WAY better than he fights.

Comment

pffffffffffffffffftttt

Comment

154 one of the best division because they're fighting each other

100% Expect the big unification next between J Rock and Jermell which I think is also a great stylistic matchup

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Hopefully J-Rock handles business with Rosario, so we can get this unification fight @154! Wouldn't mind seeing Hurd vs. Harrison II! Also, Lara vs. Lubin! Make It Happen!
                There are definitely excellent fights to be made at jr middleweight at the championship level

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  its great...charlo avenges his L with a stoppage...and theres literally like 1-2 threads on the front page...people hate to see a pbc/charlo doing well
                  Yep, and it’s the same people who make statements about not liking promotional politics, fans of promoters, criticising PBC saying its only for black Americans blah blah blah. It’s just pure hatred for the outfit doing so well and being the most visible American boxing. The Charlos are hated because like wilder they won’t let Eddie Hearn dictate their careers to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                    Lol...That’s real, but it’s ineffective these insecure man fans can’t critique success till it becomes failure.

The reality is PBC fighters keep winning and their heroes keep avoiding many of them. That’s what they wrestle with every new positive headline that surfaces. It’s okay if you don’t like a guy, but when there is a clear pattern to who you like and don’t like we know what’s up. All is revealed through repetition.
                    Well stated, and we know what’s behind it...you can rebrand it Richard Spencer style but if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck then cousin it’s a duck...

Comment

Originally posted by masterplan View Post
                      it says more about harrison than charlo.

Harrison was winning in every fight he got kod in.
                      Willie nelson fight

hurd fight (was winning every round until like the 7th when hurd just started overpowering him)
                      facts!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X