Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ajagba vs. Kiladze, Balderas vs. Giron - Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ajagba vs. Kiladze, Balderas vs. Giron - Final Presser

Ajagba vs. Kiladze, Balderas vs. Giron - Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC Super Welterweight Champion Tony "Superbad" Harrison and former world champion Jermell Charlo continued their war of words Thursday at the final press conference before they rematch this Saturday, December 21 in the FOX PBC Fight Night main event and on FOX Deportes from Toyota Arena in Ontario, California. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Efe Ajagba is a Poor man's Wilder.

Comment

Ajagba is yet to be tested. He needs a lot of rounds.
      Last edited by sammybee; 12-20-2019, 02:27 AM. Reason: Error

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        Ajagba is yet to be tested. He needs a lot of rounds.
        He got tested in his last fight IMO and got in some rounds as well. In eleven fights, I think he is doing just fine.

Comment

I always liked Ajagba as a boxer. I think he has the chance to be top 10, possibly more. I'd like to see him vs top ranked prospects, like Dubois or Junior Fa, or vs some high ranked gatekeeper (eg Takam or Price).

Comment

Ajagba could be being rigged to take over as the replacement for Wilder. Both are clearly rigged frauds so far. Protected fake fights. But only a few astute fans can sense this.

Haymon plans that far ahead. But Ajagba may not ever sell on his own. Wilder is 41-0 an he still can't sell nothing on his own.

Fraud fake counterfeit KO kings just don't sell unless they dare to be great and fight and beat the best. Wilder and Ajagba have't done that yet.

Comment

Ajagba needs better trainer and manager. He has a lot of potentials that, I think, is being wasted. I would like to see him against someone in top 20 by now.

Let him fight any of Charles Martin, Otto Walin, Kabayel, Price, Breazeale, Washington, Hammer, or Pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                Ajagba could be being rigged to take over as the replacement for Wilder. Both are clearly rigged frauds so far. Protected fake fights. But only a few astute fans can sense this.

Haymon plans that far ahead. But Ajagba may not ever sell on his own. Wilder is 41-0 an he still can't sell nothing on his own.

Fraud fake counterfeit KO kings just don't sell unless they dare to be great and fight and beat the best. Wilder and Ajagba have't done that yet.
                A 4M gate and 275k buys against Ortiz shows he can't sell on his own?

Comment

Working...
                X