Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Don't Matter Who Fury Gets, Can't Teach Power Or Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't teach common sense either?!?!

Fast and powerful rocket without a targeting system aka delivery system isn't worth much.

How many years will it take you to learn how to throw a basic jab?!?! This isn't UFC where you can get away with having an iffy stand up game.

Comment

Thank you Wilder for pointing out the obvious, he had enough speed and power to beat you first time around so he doesn't need to be faster or stronger than he was. This guy says the dumbest and most obvious stuff. If Wilder had any self respect he would own up to the fact that without Uncle Al's checkbook he wouldn't be a champ still. He should man up and go to Fury's backyard like Fury did coming here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
        Fury tried with every ounce of his being to stop Wallin but got beaten in to a bloody pulp lmao.

The only thing he's gotta worry about stopping is the gushing blood from his face, when Wilder busts open that papermache skin around his inbred eyebrows.
        Absolutely correct! People are highly delusional. Fury was not able to KO Otto Wallin. He looked really bad in his last fight. (Wallin on 63 position in Pro Boxing Ratings) "Fury has ZERO wins over any of the top 10 heavyweights! Since coming back from a 2 1/2 year layoff, Fury has beaten these fighters:
        Otto Wallin
        Sefer Serferi
        Francesco Pianeta
        Tom Schwarz
        Those are tune-up heavyweights, and not elite level guys." (Draw vs Wilder - let's count again to 10...or 12....or 15)

Fury will KO Wilder? Based on what exactly: a new trainer, his wrestling experience or his talk about UFC?

Comment

Wilder is right.. Fury doesn't believe the hype around him.. If Fury easily won the first fight with Davidson... Why fire him? Because he knows he didn't win.. He knows he was almost dead.. An had to come back to life in the 12rd. His wife and father don't believe it's going to end well this time for Fury. Poor ben.. He musta Lost his updates and angles on beta pharmaceuticals! Fury: Ben, ur main job is to get me drugs.. An u couldn't do it for the Otto fight.. An now you're saying you can't get it for the Wilder fight! Wtf! Ben you're nothing to me now! Lol.

Comment

Wallin was fighting for his recently deceased dad and bigger fights down the line.

He was way more motivated and primed to perform than Fury who took the win for granted before he even stepped into the ring as was just looking to get a few rounds in.

The cut changed everything, but still Fury got the job done.

Oh and you cant teach an ignorant man to STFU either. Yeah windmill, I'm talkin about you...

Comment

Gonna be a fun fight. Honestly don’t see Fury as motivated this time around. Most guys would want blood for getting a draw in a fight they felt they won. Fury acted the exact opposite. Seemed content. Entertained other distractions (wwe) and chased the bag (which I’m not mad at. Get paid) Idk if it’s Fury underestimating wilder bc he’s had more fights but Wilder has just about fought better guys since they fought each other and looked better doing so.

I didn’t care much for Breazeale and the Ortiz rematch but before fury Ortiz put a lot of leather on Deontay and had he fought breazeale I would have expected the same. The post fury fight he’s approach each guy in a seek and destroy type of way without taking the kind of shots that rattle a fighter. Can’t wait for feb.

Comment

It's over, Wilder

Sorry. You can teach timing. Distance. Fury won the 1st fight(public opinion. If it wasn't for the knockdown, you would've lost.) Fury's downfall now, is changing trainers. Fury easily outboxes Wilder in the rematch, i.e. Ruiz vs Joshua2

Comment

this fight will always be the same, either fury outboxes him all 12 or wilder eventually lands, cant wait

Comment

Really commend Wilder for taking this fight, this is the first fighter that he would be fighting at their peak. Fury is fit, has had proper tune ups, is mentally stable and better than last time out. Beating Fury now oppose to December 2018 should do more for his resume now than then.

Comment

Fury is focused on one thing only.

Getting "HIS" belts back. All of them!!! In 3 fights or less before he retires.

I wouldn't be surprised if he brings back dodgy Uncle Pete back into the fold after he beats Wilder.

AJ needs to hold up his end of the deal and take care of Pulev, delay Usyk or else Parker will snatch that belt and then...

Who knows!

Comment

Working...
                      X