Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Inks Promotional With Eddie Hearn, Returns on 2/29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
    Who is Manny going to fight?
    Danny or Shawn.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      Danny or Shawn.
      Danny's fighting Ivan Redkach. And Porter just came off a loss. And Keith Thurman's injured. And Errol Spence is missing.

Comment

Danny's fighting Ivan Redkach. And Porter just came off a loss. And Keith Thurman's injured. And Errol Spence is missing.
        Danny fights Jan 25th and pac not fighting till April plenty of time in between. Pbc might make the porter fight now to keep shawn from fighting bud on espn.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
          Danny fights Jan 25th and pac not fighting till April plenty of time in between. Pbc might make the porter fight now to keep shawn from fighting bud on espn.
          That's a good point.

Comment

I always have liked Mikey, Bob wasted a few of his good years.. He had the pelotas to step to spence and came up short, but he finished on his feet.

I would love to see Mikey and Josh go at it.

Comment

So apparently Mikey is going to make $7M for this fight. Hopefully it is against a solid opponent. But good for Mikey to be getting another great pay day. Hell of a business man.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Inks Promotional With Eddie Hearn, Returns on 2/29

Mikey Garcia has signed a promotional deal with Matchroom Boxing USA. Former four-weight World king Garcia (39-1 30 KOs) will return to action on February 29, exclusively live on DAZN, as the California favorite looks to regain his World champion status and continue his glittering career at the elite level.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Glad to see one of my favs back in the swing of things.

My DANZ subscription is slowly and surely becoming a valuable "investment".
                  Keep it up Hearn.

Now the rest of you can babble on about why Mikey should never have fought Spence like a broken record.

Comment

Who is Manny going to fight?

Comment

He really should be fighting at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X