Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to Lopez, proved me wrong!

Loma vs Lopez is gonna be epic!

Comment

I like Lopez. I’m from nyc so I understand what people say is arrogance as more cultural than anything. He talks like the owner of the bodega on my block.

He’s a good kid. You can tell. Just young and still finding his place in the new school type of world. I want him to upset Loma not because I don’t like Loma, but I think this kid can bring even more excitement to boxing. Bring those casual fans in.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
        Lopez vs Loma ain’t happening in April not enough buzz. Fight can be built up. Lopez also has options at 140.

I’d rather not see that fight next because Lopez can be special. Groom him along no need to rush.
        Nah man.. Loma is going on 32 now. Ain't no more time to wait.

People need to stop with this whole buzz thing to make fights and face reality. Boxing is not as popular as it once was and probably never will be again due to the brutality of the sport.

Comment

Good show by Teofimo Lopez. I guees first time Loma would be facing a 147 like serious power puncher. Good match up.

I guess Loma should get past with an UD because of his supreme fitness.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              Arum better get ready to sacrifice Lomochenko in April 2020 only thing stopping the fight is Arum doing his bull**** marinating.......”listen the fight can be made when it gets bigger, the fans want it we just got to see if ESPN wants to do a ppv”
              huh? arum was saying its going to be on espn regular channel, unless espn wants it a 5$ ppv at ESPN+.

and thats just an app. not a usual 60-100$ ppv

Comment

With Loma, Lopez, Davis, Haney, and even Ryan - this could be a golden era of lightweights! These guys could make for 2-3 years of great matchups.
                Last edited by richardt; 12-14-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Eager for the fight with Vasyl. Loma is leagues better than Commey so it’l be an interesting fight.

Comment

Commey: Lopez Will Learn The Hard Way How Badly I've Wanted This Fight

Apparently Commey wanted it so bad that he basically threw himself multiple times the same way onto a timed power punch from Lopez.

Sad. But Commey wasn't smart enough in this fight.

Comment

I will say is that the majority of these guys from Ghana have always proven to have shaky less than sturdy chins when faced with a puncher.

Comment

Working...
                      X