No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Joshua's Performance Against Ruiz 'Was A Joke'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Joshua's Performance Against Ruiz 'Was A Joke'

NEW YORK Anthony Joshua did what was necessary to win back his heavyweight titles. That's about the only positive thing Hall-of-Fame promoter Bob Arum could find to say about Joshua's victory over Andy Ruiz Jr. in their immediate rematch Saturday night in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. A safer, slimmer Joshua jabbed, moved and out-boxed Ruiz on his way to convincingly avenging his seventh-round, technical-knockout defeat in their first fight six months earlier at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have to agree with Arum on this one, Joshua trained like a mad man to lose the weight so he could run all night, you could tell he was so scared to get hit and grabbed straight away. He should never go anywhere near Fury or Wilder which we know he won't that's why he chose that bum Pulev, but yea the performance was catastrophic to say the least.

Comment

Arums right. People want to paint Ruiz like he is some top 5 monster, but he really is a top 20 bum. Beating Ruiz in ANY fashion isnt a great name on your resume. Running from him scared to engage is very telling where AJs heads at.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Arums right. People want to paint Ruiz like he is some top 5 monster, but he really is a top 20 bum. Beating Ruiz in ANY fashion isnt a great name on your resume. Running from him scared to engage is very telling where AJs heads at.
        When is Wilder going to fight Ruiz for the PBC belt? We’ll find out how good Ruiz is then.

Comment

Arum is a senile old man suffering from dementia. No one with a brain would talk him seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            When is Wilder going to fight Ruiz for the PBC belt? We’ll find out how good Ruiz is then.
            When's joshy gonna fight Fury...well to hell with it...when's he gonna fight Ortiz lol...have fun with Pulev..I'm sure that's the kind of boxing matches you guys enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              When's joshy gonna fight Fury...well to hell with it...when's he gonna fight Ortiz lol...have fun with Pulev..I'm sure that's the kind of boxing matches you guys enjoy
              When Fury’s finds his gypsy balls from the caravan and stops running.

Comment

Still better than 90% of Wilders wins .. sad but true.

Comment

Joshua who is on record saying he would never try and jab his way to win a fight, does that against andy "cartman" ruiz who just ate weight gain 5000 and walked about the gym saying "im buff" the full camp

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    When Fury’s finds his gypsy balls from the caravan and stops running.
                    Just give it up bro, I see you getting slapped in the forum every day..I mean I understand he's your fav fighter and stuff but there is nothing you can say to defend his choice of opponents and the fact that instead of revenge he ran from a short fat bloke like Ruiz.

You're better off supporting and defending David Price, with him you got at least a ground to stand on lol

Comment

Working...
                    X