No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Joshua's Performance Against Ruiz 'Was A Joke'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    They all denied theyd call him that before the fight. I said he wouldn't have a fan in the world if he lost. Easier to predict than any boxing match ��
    Not true. I'm still a fan of Ruiz. He showed what he can do when he trains/fights in earnest in the 1st fight ... and he showed how mediocre he can look if he doesn't train in the 2nd.

Even terribly out of shape he hurt Joshua in rounds 4 and 8. There is always a dangerous man with heavy hands in Ruiz. His preparation for the rematch was not worthy of a pro. I think he admits this. He can change that.

But a bum? Never! No man that gets in the ring with an AJ, Wilder, or any of the pro HW's thru the years, and starts trading punches, is a bum. He DID knock AJ into next week previously. What does that make AJ, if a bum can do that?

Some of y'all have no proper respect for anyone (until someone knocks you in your head. Bet you clear up fast then).

There's no excuse for Andy's poor effort of preparation. But, he's not the first 30 yr. old to accomplish something great. then lose focus. At 30, in many ways he's still a kid. He will get wiser ... and tougher. He will mature.

But he's still a hard-hitting, dangerous guy, who DOES have a lot to be proud of, and CAN come back huge if he REALLY wants to put in the work ... just like all of us.

Hang your head for the poor effort Andy, but keep your head up. The guy that knocked AJ all around the ring was YOU TOO. Whichever guy you really want to be is ALWAYS within your reach.
    Last edited by MastaBlasta; 12-12-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Real bad azz
      Now I know why you get your azz handed to you day in , day out

You do lots of spitting hey fughnut
      Keep spitting you cuck
      Big fat pu.ssy. Dementia Arum’s slave. Senile Arum is ya daddy and I’ll b1tch the both of you together.

Piss off, man. Pussio.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        Big fat pu.ssy. Dementia Arum’s slave. Senile Arum is ya daddy and I’ll b1tch the both of you together.

Piss off, man. Pussio.
        You still spitting chit out
        You fughin waste of skin
        Big fighter who likes to spit
        Stfu now finish up , get off your knees and get back in the fughin basement
        You fughin gimp

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Even now, Wilder still wouldn't fight Wlad.
          In truth, even now Wlad would be a "cagey veteran", who knows more about most of these guys than they know about themselves. He'd be a handful for all, with his age and conditioning being being his biggest hurdle.

Wilder at this point has probably matured enough to be real trouble for Wlad though.

Either way fighters shouldn't be taking head shots after 39, no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Yes, asking when AJ is going to fight Ortiz is pretty funny, but not the way you intended it to be.
            Joshua's never wanted a fight with Ortiz. He even said (before the rematch) that he didn't want to fight Ruiz the first time.

I don't think "Coming to America" was ever his idea

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              To tell the truth Andy never had the reach, head movement or foot work to disrupt that plan. Thats why bob is saying 15 other guys could have beat Ruiz that way. To be honest its true.
              I disagree. Andy wasn't ready to fight. period. If he had gotten himself ready he has the footwork, chin, handspeed, power, and gonards to do just what we saw the first fight.

AJ didn't lay down in round 1 of that fight, He kept getting caught. Normally Ruiz cuts off the ring fairly well. He was too out of shape and out pf touch with his skills to do anything like he normally could. His fault of course.

Andy CAN be back right where he was in 2 fights. The only questions are does he still want it, and will he sacrifice to get there.

Same as always

Comment

• He would be criticized even more if he had lost. Better for AJ to hear complaints about how he fought smart rather than insulted for getting KO’ed again or being a fraud who can’t adjust, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  You got them on the run, don't back up. Andy didn't win, but AJ had to resort to basics, like a Diva doing kid scales in music class. AJ took to his heals, he won in reverse, like a chess player, no longer the lurking threat. Will guys have to cut off the ring on AJ now?
                  AJ will rebound gradually too. That first fight still has him shook.

But you got the quote of the week: "he won in reverse".

LoL!

I know many beat up on AJ cause they can't stand his annoying promoter (guilty)

Comment

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                    Why didn't Ruiz go all out? That was his only chance after a certain point in this fight and he never went for it 100%
                    Hard to chase squirrels at 290 lbs. AJ was on his bike.

It's like chasing kids. Grownups can't do it. "But when I catch up with yo azz ..."

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                      Joshua's never wanted a fight with Ortiz. He even said (before the rematch) that he didn't want to fight Ruiz the first time.

I don't think "Coming to America" was ever his idea
                      Ortiz swerved a WBA mandatory with AJ to get KTFO by Wilder in their first match and turned down a $7million guarantee offer to fight AJ in NY to get KTFO by Wilder again in the rematch!

Comment

Working...
                      X