Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz at least showed up for the Wilder rematch is the best shape of his Career so YEAH RIGHT NOW I would agree!

Ortiz>Ruiz...RIGHT NOW!

Comment

Id be interested in the fight. A 50 year old man v a 20 stone whale, what a match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        You are deflecting 😂 this is about Ruiz having a better resume than the overrated and overhyped Ortiz.

Nothing on Ortiz resume suggests he beats Ruiz. At least Ruiz has proven himself.

Nothing Ortiz has done is special, nothing...
        Again, who did Ruiz beat pre-AJ? Who did Parker beat? Whyte? Povetkin? NONE of these guys have beaten any top 5 heavy, none. They got their rankings fighting each other, fighting borderline top 10 heavies. They took much weaker routes. I want to see where on their resumes they beat a top 5 heavy like Jennings who at worst is on these guys' levels & look at what Ortiz did to him. Same with Stiverne beating Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Sorry man, but you just hate Joshua too much. Joshua has superior resume.
          AJ literally got knocked out by a borderline top 10 HW. He went life and death with a guy schooled by Fury & a guy who struggled mightily against Jennings. My rankings are based on fact.

Comment

Ruiz is 6'2", not 5'10". Ruiz vs Ortiz is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Again, who did Ruiz beat pre-AJ? Who did Parker beat? .
              Not sure what you are arguing about, you came in here attacking my post. Something triggered you. So prove to me what makes Ortiz’s resume better than Ruiz.

I have already stated my case for Ruiz which is why I rate him higher than the overrated and overhyped Ortiz.

Go and have a look at my original post, which I made my case for Ruiz resume >>>>> Ortiz’s resume, based on that I picked Ruiz to beat Ortiz, since they haven’t fought each other I can only use their resume/achievements and who they have fought to make that case.

So go on and tell us what Ortiz has achieved that makes his case.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Ruiz is 6'2", not 5'10". Ruiz vs Ortiz is a 50/50 fight.

jfl if u believe that

There are pics floating around of Andy standing next to Jesse Vargas. They same height
                Last edited by HeadShots; 12-09-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  No way he was Top 10, that’s complete BS.

Ortiz should be favoured on paper but I don’t think he can hurt Ruiz add that to the fact he’s not very quick on his feet and gasses after 6/7 rounds which suggests Ruiz would have a good chance late on. Neither guy is anything special in my opinion, Ortiz looked special but outside of Wilder he’s fought no one worth talking about.
                  Why should he? Looked terrible in his last fight and got KOd by the first punch he took.

Ruiz has a much better resume than Ortiz and is younger and fresher. I'd pick him to KO the old man.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Why should he? Looked terrible in his last fight and got KOd by the first punch he took.

Ruiz has a much better resume than Ortiz and is younger and fresher. I'd pick him to KO the old man.
                    I agree. Ortiz`s best result is being stopped by Wilder twice.

Comment

AJ is a damn disgrace for even losing to that obese tub of butter.

Comment

Working...
                      X