Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love some of those dissing Ortiz as a no-resume fighter or an old man to actually fight him and prove that he ain't a serious threat to anyone, even at this age.

Otherwise, give the man some respect.

Comment

Ortiz was winning both Wilder fights until he got caught, Ruiz is nowhere near Wilder's power and I believe Ortiz could even stop Ruiz

Comment

I'm not so sure...ortiz has a bit more to his game but Ruiz might just whoop his A to be honest. Ortiz isn't that difficult to find. I think whoever can establish dominance of the early exchanges and territory of the ring in the first round would win.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          you can't go by resume.

going by resume Michael Moorer beat Holyfield and was world champ. David Tua never beat a hall of famer and was never world champ yet he almost killed Michael Moorer heads up.

Luck and styles matter.

Andy Ruiz is 5'10 300 lbs, T-Rex arms with the slowest footspeed i have ever seen. He can be outboxed by the likes of Ortiz easily.
          I couldn't care less about guessing who wins, going by resume since they haven't fought each other. And if i have to put money on who wins? I would probably go with Ruiz.

Nothing Ortiz has done has proven he can beat someone like Ruiz. He struggled every time he fights anyone who isn't named Wilder.

I don't get where the hype for Ortiz comes from, he is fast becoming the most overrated HW in recent history. Yeah let me guess he is a southpaw? ok whatever

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            He beat Tony Thompson and Bryant Jennings both top 10 at the time.

Ruiz has done nothing except beat Joshua. that says how bad Joshua is.

Wilder's fanboys bigging up Tony Thompson now. hahahaha

Comment

Ortiz doesn’t lose a second of the fight to Ruiz and probably stops him.

Ruiz is the isn’t even a top 10 heavyweight.

Comment

you guys need to take a side and stick with it.

After the first fight Andy Ruiz was a ATG, now he is a bum.

So, which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Wilder's fanboys bigging up Tony Thompson now. hahahaha
                  No way he was Top 10, that’s complete BS.

Ortiz should be favoured on paper but I don’t think he can hurt Ruiz add that to the fact he’s not very quick on his feet and gasses after 6/7 rounds which suggests Ruiz would have a good chance late on. Neither guy is anything special in my opinion, Ortiz looked special but outside of Wilder he’s fought no one worth talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                    I would love some of those dissing Ortiz as a no-resume fighter or an old man to actually fight him and prove that he ain't a serious threat to anyone, even at this age.

Otherwise, give the man some respect.
                    Yeah because beating up an NSB poster would help improve said resume.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      No way he was Top 10, that’s complete BS.

Ortiz should be favoured on paper but I don’t think he can hurt Ruiz add that to the fact he’s not very quick on his feet and gasses after 6/7 rounds which suggests Ruiz would have a good chance late on. Neither guy is anything special in my opinion, Ortiz looked special but outside of Wilder he’s fought no one worth talking about.

Joshua never hurt Ruiz. how'd he win?

Comment

Working...
                      X