Comments Thread For: Charlo: Andrade Is Hiding Behind A Network Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    There are no "killers" at 160
    So that's why he's fighting low level opposition.

Comment

There are no "killers" at 160
      So your saying that Charlo has cleaned out the division? LoL. U stupid.

Comment

WTF are you ranting about? Jermall wants Nelo/pvssy-g/Jacobs but THEY don't want Jermall. You over here ACTING like there are 10 Nelo's or 10 Jacobs, cut it out.
        Hell, I want Nelo, pac, Wilder & Fury. Whodoesnt want a HUGE “payday”. Nelo is staying at 168. Maybe Charro should go up and “clean out” another division. 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

"LEGENDARY" fight with Hogan. Cringiest interview where he's simultaneously making fun of Hogan while at the same time trying to make him seem like a worthy opponent.
          You fools did it with pvssy-g SO? You don't like it when shoe is on the other foot huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
            You're right that dead zone Showtime isn't paying Jermalla.
            Don't get twisted with don king, I mean bob arum.

Comment

You fools did it with pvssy-g SO? You don't like it when shoe is on the other foot huh?
              Ah yes the old assume he's a militant GGG fan cause he criticizes ONE black fighter. Weakest attempt ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                I think he will. Why wouldn't he??
                I mean he offered Davis 5 million to fight on DAZN but Davis refused
                Nah, it was Tevin who wanted more money. eddie full of shet like bob arum. dazn also put out a statement saying they wasn't coming out of pocket to pay fighters anymore cuz they used most of their investment on Nelo & pvssy-g & they THINK a 3rd fight would compensate for that payout but no one but the media & pvssy-g fans want to see that fight. Nelo whooped that boy twice, we know sissy-g aint beating Nelo, ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  Ah yes the old assume he's a militant GGG fan cause he criticizes ONE black fighter. Weakest attempt ever.
                  Nah, ya'll don't "criticize" ya'll flat out LIE & who said anything bout black?

Comment

Nah, ya'll don't "criticize" ya'll flat out LIE & who said anything bout black?
                    No one but you brought up GGG and 'you fools' so safe to say you're assuming I'm white and thus must be obsessed with GGG. The same **** I see all the time by the same people who called me racist (definitely am not) when I said something critical of PBC or Deontay Wilder

I don't take sides in the stupid PBC DAZN battle. Call me Switzerland cause I really dont' care about that crap at all anymore. I'll criticize both sides as much as I see fit
                    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 12-10-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                      Man you can just kind of tell he is content with fighting these types of fights...I think he is a little scared to be exposed when he is in with one of those better boxers...as I said though, I like him, would give him a puncher's chance vs anyone around 160...even at GGG's age I don't think Jermall would have that much success vs him, but it is possible...that's probably Jermall's best match up of the 3, unless Andrade is a bit overrated/chinny, which is possible.

Bro - Derevychenko is the logical fight for Charlo - why has that one not happened? Should be and has been an easy fight to make.
                      golovkin never wanted to fight him cuz he knows what time it is when he fights Jermall, its lights out for golovkin.

Mall/D-Chenko should happen along with Mall/Jacobs & Mall/Nelo then Mall/Boo Boo.

Comment

Working...
                      X