No announcement yet.

Do you still support Andy Ruiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Stop Adder. Castillo, definitely gave Floyd a tough fight. Hell Jesus Chavez did as well. ODH was a joke and that card for him was as bad as the draw card for Canelo. Floyd drove ODH to wearing women's clothes and sucking c-ck for coke. It was so bad he relapsed right before the Floyd/canelo fight because he knew what was coming.

Say what you want about Charlo, you can't change what Canelo did to avoid him. If Charlo is trash as you posted, that makes Canelo look even worse for avoiding fighting him.
    So what drives Gayweather to suck cock and take it up the ass on a nightly basis?

You think that fag is some kind of lady killer?

With his kind of money, you either have different women every night, or are sucking dick. I don't ever see him with a woman. So he must be a fag.

The Charlas need to go to DAZN if they want Canelo. Like I said, one already got his ass beat, no challenge there. The other had a chance to sign with DAZN but instead wants to make a career of fighting bums. Who's his last big win? Austin Trout in 2016? But Canelo is scared? You're a fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      So what drives Gayweather to suck cock and take it up the ass on a nightly basis?

You think that fag is some kind of lady killer?

With his kind of money, you either have different women every night, or are sucking dick. I don't ever see him with a woman. So he must be a fag.

The Charlas need to go to DAZN if they want Canelo. Like I said, one already got his ass beat, no challenge there. The other had a chance to sign with DAZN but instead wants to make a career of fighting bums. Who's his last big win? Austin Trout in 2016? But Canelo is scared? You're a fucking idiot.
      LMFAO! Typical Adder. When you have no real response start calling Floyd gay. Lets say Floyd is gay as you claim, even though we know he isn't. It makes ODH, Canelo and every Mexican he beat up look worse if they in fact lost to a f-g.

Charlo won the mando, which caused Canelo to ask for the emeritus designation to avoid having to fight him. I didn't post Canelo was scared so I know you posted that because you know he looks like a weak sissy for doing what he did. hahahaha pendejo.

You are a proud Mexican and hater of everything black, so I KNOW it hurts deep down in your soul to watch a guy you love so much cowardly run from a black man in such a way.

Frankly I'm surprised Canelo did this. I figured he'd just cheat and use PEDs like he did before to get the fight cancelled and claim he ate tainted Mexican beef.

Comment

LMFAO! Typical Adder. When you have no real response start calling Floyd gay. Lets say Floyd is gay as you claim, even though we know he isn't. It makes ODH, Canelo and every Mexican he beat up look worse if they in fact lost to a f-g.

Charlo won the mando, which caused Canelo to ask for the emeritus designation to avoid having to fight him. I didn't post Canelo was scared so I know you posted that because you know he looks like a weak sissy for doing what he did. hahahaha pendejo.

You are a proud Mexican and hater of everything black, so I KNOW it hurts deep down in your soul to watch a guy you love so much cowardly run from a black man in such a way.

Frankly I'm surprised Canelo did this. I figured he'd just cheat and use PEDs like he did before to get the fight cancelled and claim he ate tainted Mexican beef.
        You're in denial thinking Gayweather doesn't take it up the ass. When was the last time that fruit was with a woman he wasn't paying to be there?

Who was running from who? WTF are you talking about, Canelo been owning blacks like it was the 1800s

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...pacquiao-fight

Like Gayweather wasn't doping? Sit your black ass down idiot.

Comment

Hold up, as much as you hate black people you can't change the fact Floyd beat Canelo with ease. Nor can you explain why Canelo jumped to fight 36 yr old Kov but went to the WBC and asked for the Emeritus designation so he wouldn't have to fight Charlo.

I know it makes you even more insecure and angry but Floyd has pretty much used Mexican and Mexican American boxers as paychecks and urinals. No wonder you post so much about him not fighting Margs.

Give Castillo credit for how hard he fought in the 1st fight. The rest just have basically gotten pissed on, which is why you are so pissed off.

Floyd has made like $100 mil beating up your countrymen. Man, that must sting for someone like you that hates blacks and Floyd.
          Well how much money did Chavez make beating on you mudducks???
          Chavez pretty much made millions off you ******! 😆
          So did Canelo. He made millions beating the shet out of Kirkland and schooling Jacob's... Lol
          Remember that boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            You're in denial thinking Gayweather doesn't take it up the ass. When was the last time that fruit was with a woman he wasn't paying to be there?

Who was running from who? WTF are you talking about, Canelo been owning blacks like it was the 1800s

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...pacquiao-fight

Like Gayweather wasn't doping? Sit your black ass down idiot.
            You are terribly losing this argument. It's become cringe at this point.

Big dunn is literally whooping the pi.ss out of you with historical facts and you resort to name calling.....

This is the the absolute bottom line of what we just saw yesterday. A mexican went out like a straight coward yesterday in front of the black man for all of the world to see.

Log off.

You're done here.

Comment

Can't say I ever supported him.

Andy Ruiz is a capable boxer when he is focused and disciplined. However, that rarely occurs. His appearance makes him a novelty like Butterbean was.

He's easy to root for but also easy to not care about. He is who he is. Much more the guy who failed vs Parker and lost rematch to AJ, than the guy who beat AJ the first time.

I will tune in because I'm a hardcore fan of the sport, not because of him.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                You are terribly losing this argument. It's become cringe at this point.

Big dunn is literally whooping the pi.ss out of you with historical facts and you resort to name calling.....

This is the the absolute bottom line of what we just saw yesterday. A mexican went out like a straight coward yesterday in front of the black man for all of the world to see.

Log off.

You're done here.
                He was the one that started with the name calling idiot. I have always said racist things towards you people. Nothing new here boy.

Now dance for me boy.

Comment

Andy straight up disappointed me. I bet 100 for him to win but what saved my as$ was that I also bet 150 for the fight to go over 7 and half rounds. Will I continue to support him sure. Will I buy any ppv that hes in? No! But if hes on DAZN or PBC he will get my 1 view for the ratings.

Comment

Didn’t take much for fake Andy to fugh up
                    Pretty sad considering what could of been or at least if he would of tried

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                      Andy straight up disappointed me. I bet 100 for him to win but what saved my as$ was that I also bet 150 for the fight to go over 7 and half rounds. Will I continue to support him sure. Will I buy any ppv that hes in? No! But if hes on DAZN or PBC he will get my 1 view for the ratings.
                      me too. Extremely disappointed but hoping he can turn things around. What I'm afraid of is that Andy will continue this slide till he's bankrupt then try to turn the tide.

Comment

Working...
                      X