Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still support Andy Ruiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will be back, he came in heavy because he knows how hard Joshua hits he felt that the extra weight would help him take the shots better, I'll say this Joshua never fought anybody that made him change his fighting style... he was on full alert and knew he had to fight the perfect fight no mistakes he didn't care about looking good and making it a war like he usually does he just wanted the win and get the hell out of there and look good some other time, I dont care what anybody says that means something! #TeamAndy

Comment

Ruiz isn't American I think we will live lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Gayweather got his black ass handed to him by Castillo and De la Hoya and got punked by Margarito.

He ran from Canelo. A fight today would look like a repeat of the slave days where you have a pale red head whipping on a black guy.

And give me a fucking break about the Charla sisters. The Charlas are trash.

One got his ass whipped already and the other went life and death with an unheralded late replacement. Don't come here trying to make them something they're not after one of them beating on that 154 pound nobody Saturday night.
        Stop Adder. Castillo, definitely gave Floyd a tough fight. Hell Jesus Chavez did as well. ODH was a joke and that card for him was as bad as the draw card for Canelo. Floyd drove ODH to wearing women's clothes and sucking c-ck for coke. It was so bad he relapsed right before the Floyd/canelo fight because he knew what was coming.

Say what you want about Charlo, you can't change what Canelo did to avoid him. If Charlo is trash as you posted, that makes Canelo look even worse for avoiding fighting him.

Comment

Why is there a bunch of Haymon Hood**** in here? Lmao, you hominoideas aren’t fans of Ruiz, you’re just mad that Ruiz took a fat s**t on Haymon’s plans lmao.

Comment

Im not a fan of his, but I will tune into his next several fights, particularly if they're against half way decent competition.

Comment

I was a fan of Ruiz. Watched his whole career and always tripped out on how fast this fatso was. I told everyone I knew he was going to upset Joshua in the first fight and he did.

I’d still be a fan of Ruiz if he gave an honest effort in a loss to Joshua but he didn’t, he gave zero effort and I’m no longer a fan.

Comment

Da Brothas love bringing up Mayweather but truth be told I had a rough time as a boxing fan when Mayweather was on top of the game I Swear to God that pretty much everytime time he fought I would go back to work and everybody and there mama would be talking **** about how much the fight ****** that it was boring that boxing ******...everytime i sat there and defended boxing and Mayweather and tried to explain.... rough hard times I'm telling you! hate motha F****s talking s**t about the sport I love.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
                  After the disappointing, shameful, and unprofessional display that he showed in the rematch will you guys still tune in to see his next fight? Or could you care less about Ruiz at this point?

Not a fan of Ruiz and I had a feeling he was going to lose like this in the rematch because of the fame getting to him, but I am interested to see how he looks in his next fight. There's plenty of good fights to be made for him, if he still has the motivation.
                  Great thread Great thread!!!

I am angry at Ruiz. I have a big heart I can forgive... I picked him out early, before he was deciding whether he would rock Messico or the USA...when everyone was calling him fat.

He is talented beyond measure, and has to decide what he wants to do. But he made me and others look like idiots. He misled his fans and did so horribly. Fans were told that he was slimming, we believed him... He did not listen to his father and trainer which is really sad. If my boys did that I would be hurt. His trainer was hurt...

With that said I am willing to give him another chance. But the guy is a big kid and needs to become a man and look out for the people looking out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    No. He got paid to lose. He was happy to get his money and for Hearn to fix the fight so AJ wins.

Nope, not a fan anymore.
                    I think this is a possibility. I really do. I cannot rule this out entirely.

Comment

The racist BS here is really annoying

Why does this have to become this racist crap where generalizations are slung about Messican fans, Messican fighters, Black fans, Black fighters...Its about an individual!

Ruiz was born and raised in California by good people... Messican muricans. He can be proud and rock Messico, but he is also an American and lets not forget this fact.

some of us like Ruiz because he is the only pressure fighter to come through the heavies in a while and has a really good style to upset the apple cart. He has so much more talent than another messican heavyweight: Chris Aeriolla. But Chris was also a decent pressure guy, without the fast hands of Ruiz.

Time to let go of all this nationalism and focus on the important stuff: TRAIN and do your job Andy! Make it so everyone wants to claim you! Fight hard and keep training in between fights. And don't lie to your family and fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X