Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: I Want To Box in UK - Give Me Chisora or Whyte!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    Another classic case of over-hyped East European heavyweight who will be knocked out cold as soon as he meets someone serious enough.
    Go ahead North American hoodrat, I dare you to put together a list of Eastern European fighters along with the North American fighters who knocked them out cold. You can't do it so STFU.

Comment

This guy only has 10 fights, he is nowhere near ready for the divisions elite yet, come back when you have 16-20 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Christhenatural View Post
        Go ahead North American hoodrat, I dare you to put together a list of Eastern European fighters along with the North American fighters who knocked them out cold. You can't do it so STFU.
        Calm down babe, I'm European and we're not on "Do The Right Thing" here.

Hrgovic is as rigid as a concrete slab. You'll realize that when you grow up and have watched a fifth of the boxing I've forgotten about.

Who mentioned North Americans? I wrote "someone serious enough". It may even be another European stiff. Like your hero Wlad Klitschko, knocked out senseless by Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster when they were depicting him as a great fighter. Well before he built his "reign of boredom" on the likes of Alex Leapai and other assorted tomato cans.

FYI, one of my favorite HWs ever was Andrew Golota. Go figure.

Want another example of East European over-hype? Kubrat Pulev. Knocked out hard by Wlad Klitschko, that's all one needs to know.

Old timers?

Mate Parlov. Ever heard the name? Look for "Marvin Johnson" to understand.

Slobodan Kacar; ask Bobby Czyz.

Now excuse me, I have other things to do.
        Last edited by Tatabanya; 12-08-2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

I like this kid

Comment

Hrgovic vs Efe Ajagba

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              Hrgovic vs Efe Ajagba
              I really hope so!

Comment

I used to like this guy until I realized he's a dirty fighter.

Jefe Ajagba, do us a favor and destroy this scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post

It won't take much. Either Ajagba or someone with a minimum of balls and a punch. Namely, not a crybaby like Molina, who was pathetic.

Comment

Quacking over Oilskin Parker?

Sounds like a duck to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post

Why is he a dirty fighter? Because Molina was bending at the waist excessively and turning his head cowering?

Comment

Working...
                      X