Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Parker is the best name on that resume. Rivas is unproven, not to mention the failed drug test and gloves. Chisora as much as I like him was never anything special
    Parker is ex world champ, so much bigger name than Ortiz or whoever is the best Wilder`s win.

Comment

• Somebody tell Brian Kenny that Michael Hunter been at Heavyweight for awhile now

Comment

• For those of you who are missing this fight. Just imagine if these had arms and were a little fatter;

Comment

• Wach is not capable of doing anything but throwing a 1-2 when Whyte has his gloves up. Who not go for 3 or 4? He stands in the pocket and eats whatever Whyte sends back anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            But still, beat Chisora 2x, Parker, Rivas.

That is better than Ortiz, Stiverne, Arreola and so on.
            Yea but when was that? Just look at him man..I agree he has a better resume than Wilder, I mean everyone does, but he would not last 3 rounds against Wilder, he gets hit by nearly every punch by a fighter like wach, against wilder he might take 3 or 4 but the 5th will put him asleep.

Comment

• This is painful to watch...

I wish Rivas would have met that "clean" version of Whyte...

Comment

• Whyte eating big shots to end the rd, looks like he's about to pass out

Comment

• Whyte is terrible

Wilder will kill him in 2 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Parker is ex world champ, so much bigger name than Ortiz or whoever is the best Wilder`s win.
                    I couldn't care less about Wilder's resume. I'm talking about the names you propped up as if they were great wins. I already said Parker was the best name on his resume.

Wilder and Whyte need to fight though. As much as I dislike Wilder, I don't see him losing to Whyte

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Wach is not capable of doing anything but throwing a 1-2 when Whyte has his gloves up. Who not go for 3 or 4? He stands in the pocket and eats whatever Whyte sends back anyway.
                      I know what you mean but I think it's because he's so fking slow. The time it takes for him to throw a hook could probably be measured in weeks.

Bummer to watch too because he's got the timing, mentally, but by the time his fist connects Whyte has slipped or countered.

Comment

Working...
                      X