Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
    & I’m betting that you’re wearing your mother’s knickers. Hoe ass? What a complete gimp. Go watch Lewis vs Tua, (not that you’re likely to be familiar with either of those names you basement dwelling half wit), which is exactly what Joshua replicated tonight. Ruiz is yesterday’s man.
    you talk like a 12 year old lmfao. wher eyou from? lmfao

Comment

• Spot on. AJ did exactly as he was instructed. Great to see more than one dimension and supreme discipline.
      Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
      Gotta hand it to Joshua for that performance. Love seeing that kind of discipline and maturity. Stuck with the gameplan and it paid off.

Comment

• Lmao boring as ****. Aj boxed well but he boxed scared. What is he gonna do when he fights someone thats not a fat midget?

Comment

• Originally posted by Akutalee View Post
          They said ruiz is more skilled than Aj we all saw it today...
          They weren't referring to Ruiz's boxing skills....They were talking about his snicker eating skills and his ability to lay on his fat ass for days on end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
            Furys toughest fight to date has probably been Wilder and he wasnt even fit for that.

I still rank the way he got up up from that 12th round knockdown by Wilder the best bit of sport Ive seen in my life which will probably never be surpassed .

Whatever you say about Fury he is a quality fighter and in my view probably the best pure boxer in the heavyweight division.Hence theres a reason why he's made millions from the sport eg the last contract he signed was over 50 million for a certain number of fights.
            Was Tyson Fury fit in his last fight? When is he going to be fit? How long is it going to take him to get fit? His comeback is over now, he has been back for over 5 fights, OVER 5 training camps 'You cannot continually keep using that EXCUSE'

Tyson Fury looked fit to me, up against Wilder but has looked worse since that fight.

Don't talk to me about money, and how much a fighter makes. This is a boxing site, not forbes.com, your talk of money is completely irrelevant.

Comment

• It's called boxing

Originally posted by the secret View Post
              "Hit and don't get hit, stick and move, box a fighter." Those are the keys to boxing. It's not a tuff-man contest or Rock 'Em Sock 'Em.
              You get props. Seems too many want Joshua to just and y
              Trade. The key is to box and get the W! After all it's called boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Tyson Fury cannot even beat up most cruiser weights, and Wilder drops rounds to 90% of the heavyweight he fights 'Both of them are effectively one trick pony's at elite level' this era is very poor. The classic eye test, is the simplest way to prove this etc

Joshua will still come out on top, but it is becoming very clear now that 'the level of this era from a technical/physical perspective is not very high'.
                I agree with everything except the Joshua will come out on top part. I'm not sure about that. But this Era is way behind the heavies of the 70's, 80's and 90's and even a bit behind the heavies from 10 - 12 years ago. They are not very good. Big, tall, powerful, but not very good.

Comment

• I want to see how MCC twist this shiet up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feint First View Post
                    Say what you want about Wilder...not once in his life has he fought like a scared little bish like AJ just did.
                    First decent fighter wilder faced and he lost

Comment

• Sledgehammer said: I still think BJ performance was crap, I don't know why everyone raving about it, anyone can run, but not everyone can fight, he ran tonight like a *****house, people paid a lot of money to see a fight, not a gay boy running all nite.

---------------------------

Yes, anyone can run, that's all you have to do and then you get given the heavyweight title. Oh wait...

Very, very few have ever regained the heavyweight title. So don't try and belittle the achievement because the facts are not your friend if you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X