Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
    AJ is done he cant handle it!
    Yeah.....right
    Laughable stuff

Comment

• Kind of figured this is what would happen in the rematch

Comment

• Everyone going to change there user name and profile pics away from Ruiz now lol

Comment

• I'm eating crow, Ruiz let me down big time but props to AJ for boxing beautifully. Basics will always prevail.

Comment

• Hell of a different prospect outboxing a midget fat man for 12 rounds to fighting Wilder, who is even taller and has longer arms than AJ. That's the fight the fans want to see, f**k cheating scum Fury, Wilder vs AJ unification fight March 2020.

Comment

• I sure was rooting for Ruiz but give AJ credit for regaining the title.

Comment

• Where are all the fools saying Ruiz would win the rematch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
                  Hell of a different prospect outboxing a midget fat man for 12 rounds to fighting Wilder, who is even taller and has longer arms than AJ. That's the fight the fans want to see, f**k cheating scum Fury, Wilder vs AJ unification fight March 2020.
                  6"2 is a midget now?

Ruiz has much more skills than Wilder

Comment

• Say what you want about Wilder...not once in his life has he fought like a scared little bish like AJ just did.

Comment

• I cant complain. Ruiz couldnt cut the ring off as expected. Boxing basics are a beautiful thing in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X